Sony Flash with Mini-Stand & Case (HVLF43M) - Open Box
Available online only
- Compatible with Sony interchangeable-lens digital cameras, Sony interchangeable-lens digital HD video camera recorders, and Sony digital still cameras that have a conventional Multi Interface Shoe (some functions may not work depending on the model of your camera or video camera recorder)
- Features simple controls, a test button, power saving mode, red eye reduction, TTL metering capability, and high-speed sync
- High-power illumination with a guide number of 43 delivers flash coverage up to 43m (141 ft.) at ISO100 with a 105mm lens
- Built-in LED video light lets you easily switch between stills and movie shooting, with maximum luminance of 400 lux/(0.5m) and illuminating distance of approximately 1m (3.25 ft.) at ISO3200/F5.6.
- Live-view function of electronic view-finer equipped cameras enables checking and setting the light and shadow conditions before shooting still image or movie
- Colour temperature: approx. 5500k
- Longer effective range of over 10.5m (30 ft.)
- Quick Shift Bounce system lets you turn the flash head 90 degrees left and right, allowing you to maintain horizontal light distribution even when shooting vertically
- Flash unit can also tilt down 8 degrees or back 150 degrees, giving you the flexibility you need to capture the perfect image
- Built-in bounce sheet lets you shoot in a vertical without changing the angle of reflected light
- Auto white balance and auto zoom, optimized for camera sensor size
- Dust- and moisture-resistant construction helps protect the flash unit from bad weather and the elements
- Modeling light capability helps you determine where shadows will fall before taking the picture, allowing you to alter lighting or subject positioning as necessary
- Enjoy multiple-flash lighting techniques with Wireless Ratio Control feature that lets you wirelessly control up to 3 groups of flashes, as well as specify the luminosity ratio for each group
- Flash modes include: Automatic Light Control (TTL), Continuous (10 flashes/second, up to 40), pre-flash control, and manual control
- Included connector protect cap, mini-stand, and carrying case
All certified Open Box devices are Geek Squad Tested and Agent approved so you can make your purchase with peace of mind.
What does Geek Squad Certified Open Box mean?
Before any customer returned unit can receive Open Box certification it must pass through our industry leading Geek Squad processing facility. While on site every unit is subjected to extensive testing, cleaned of all purchase specific information, and returned to its factory settings. Once a unit meets our performance standards, we put our "Geek Squad Certified" label on it and make it available to you for purchase.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
- Sony HVLF43M Open Box Missing key parts- December 11, 2018
I have now bought two of these units from Best Buy. Both have been missing parts. The first one, the stand, not a big deal. this one missing the wide angle diffuser and the bounce pull out reflector. Clearly ripped out off the unit. While the flash works, it is now limited. I'm on the phone with them now and they're telling me I can return it and be charged a 15% restocking fee! The website for refurbished says "as new." Clearly note the case. I know this review will not make it on the site, negative ones do not. Thanks
Not helpful (0)Report