Sony G 64GB 440MB/s XQD Memory Card
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- 64GB of capacity provides plenty of room for storing your high-quality pictures and videos
- PCI Express 3.0, USB 3.1 Gen.1 (Super Speed USB) Interface delivers extremely fast read speeds of up to 440MB/s and write speeds of up to 400MB/s
- Keeps pace with your high-end DSLR to capture up to 200 images in a single RAW burst
- Data controller ensures stable 4K video recording with two-way communication to handle data bottlenecks on your compatible camera
- Enhanced shell strength with recessed contact pins keep the card safe from damage, dust, and electrostatic shock
- Rigidity is tested to 50 Newtons of force, ensuring strength up to 2.5 times greater than XQD standard
- Designed for harsh conditions including temperatures of -25 to +65°C, 5m (16.4') drops, UV light, airport X-ray machines, and excessive handling, providing durability that's up to 5 times greater than XQD standard
- File Rescue software uses an advanced algorithm to recover RAW images, MOV files, and 4K XAVC-S videos captures on Sony and Nikon devices
- Sony XQD 64GB G Series Memory Card
- Operating Instructions
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 97 reviewers who responded, 90 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Excellent Product, But Pricey!- February 5, 2020
I use my Sony Professional XQD G series 120GB Memory Card, with my Nikon Z7 camera and it works well & fast. I definitely recommend its purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- After 6 months it doesn't work- October 27, 2020
It worked for 6 months but now it says the directory is corrupted and unreadable. I tried to read and upload from the camera and the reader and neither will let me access the pictures. I can see the pictures from the camera but cannot access them. Don't waste your money on this card. I haven't never had issues with the SD cards. The only reason I bought one was for back up as the D500 only has a two slots and one is for this card. So I am out $180 for a useless card. (three of the 6 months I didn't use it as I had shoulder surgery and couldn't use the camera.)No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- I liked SD cards better.- July 17, 2021
First time purchasing a XQD card. It is required in my new mirrorless camera. I am not a huge fan. It is expensive and I really liked my SD cards better. I had to buy a special adapter for my computers to be able to view files and I have learned XQD is going obsolete already. CFExpress cards are replacing them. However CFExpress cards are even more expensive and very difficult to find as well. If you can afford it, just get the CFExpress card now, so you don't end up buying them both as soon this will be obsolete.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Not what advertised- December 21, 2020
I have two of these cards for my Z6. I am happy about the speed etc, but my 120gb card is only 100gb capacity. I understand all the limitations etc, but it should be clearly mentioned that there is close to 25% reduction in capacity. So an ordinary person, not understanding the binary system knows what he is going to get. Usually all ssd's, hdd's, flash drives, memory cards have the same issue, but will be great if it is clearly mentioned. In this case it is already a very expensive item, and a loss of 20gb is a lot.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Fast Card for Fast Cameras- December 16, 2020
Many high end cameras use XQD cards because they have a faster read and write speed than even the best SD cards are capable of. I have a Nikon D500 DSLR camera with fast lenses. The camera is capable of 10 frames per second. For fast action shots it requires fast cards so the camera's buffer doesn't bog down the shooting speed. I currently own two 64mb and one 32mb XQD cards. These cards are also great for shooting 4k UHD video. The downside is these cards are pricey.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.