Sony GTK-XB60 High-Power Portable Bluetooth Party Speaker - Black
- EXTRA BASS delivers deep, punchy sound
- Rechargeable battery offers up to 14 hours of playback
- Party lights bring a club-style atmosphere
- Achieve wireless freedom by connecting up to 10 speakers with Wireless Party Chain via Bluetooth
- Sony | Music Center app controls sound and light effects for a customized party experience
- Download the Fiestable app and add more fun DJ effects, samplers, and lighting effects
Your party, your way
- Compatible with TuneIn Radio, and AllPlay
- Mic-input lets you host a karaoke party
- Connect to peripherals with the analog output and output and USB port
Connectivity & Media
- AC Cord
- Operating Instructions
- Instruction Manual (US, FR, ES)
- Quick Setup Guide (Music Centre Flyer)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1068 reviewers who responded, 964 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- BIG in every way!!!- May 9, 2020
This is a big hit at our house, it has great sound, booming bass. Very large but able to be moved from room to room with ease and I love that it holds a charge so can be used without the cord. This is our third size/version of this style of Sony speaker and they do not disappoint. It does look more frat house than grown up/adult but I’m a college girl at heart and still like loud music so bass is important to me. And my teenage sons weren’t going to let it leave the house after hearing it. Kept this vs the Bose home speaker 500 (which was a great, more refined looking speaker but just did not have enough bass and could no be used without being plugged in).Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Sound / Poor Durability- October 25, 2018
I purchased the speaker 8 months ago. Recently the battery stopped holding a charge. There is a 1-year warranty, but the Sony Customer Care Representative from United Radio (Sony's 3rd Party that handles warranty issues) claimed that the issue was with corrosion to the unit... to quote her "something as simple as humidity can cause moisture to build up in a unit, and it’s not something you’d think about." She explained that this was not included in the warranty and that they could return the unit at my expense. Living in South Florida, we deal with humidity. If you don't plan to take the unit outside, it should be fine. Otherwise, find a more reliable product.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- It's okay- February 20, 2018
I bought this speaker cause i bought the xb40 and loved it!.. xb40 has beautiful bass sounds deep and hits the lows beautifully I love that speaker.. now the xb60 didn't meet my expectations honestly. Thought it was gonna have nice bass like the little brother xb40 but it doesn't the bass is tuned really high wich I dont like it's all mids and highs wich is really loud but hardly any bass.. the xb40 is amazing the bass that comes out of that thing is amazing can hardly belive it's coming from that speaker but the xb60 hardly any bass I thought it was gonna have way more bass comparing it to the xb40.. I kinda regret buying the xb60 wish I could get my money back..No, I would not recommend this to a friend.