Sony HT-G700 400-Watt 3.1 Channel Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee Benefits
- 400-watt power capability assures impressively clean sound
- 3.1-channel audio features a centre speaker, with Dolby Atmos/DTS:X and Vertical Surround Engine delivering impressive cinema-like sound in any room
- Wireless subwoofer delivers powerful, booming bass
- Bluetooth 5.0 technology lets you wirelessly connect the sound bar to your TV or stream music from your tablet or phone
- Immersive AE (Audio Enhancer) upscales stereo audio almost up to 7.1.2-channel sound, so you can enjoy impressive surround sound for your TV shows and movies
- eARC support allows the sound bar to receive Dolby Atmos audio from various streaming providers (note: requires a compatible device with HDMI 2.1 support)
- 4K HDR pass-through helps the sound bar effectively deal with high-quality videos and movies
- Multiple sound modes let you customise the audio output for music and movies
- One-cable HDMI ARC support allows for a clean and simple wired connection with your TV
- Sound bar dimensions: Width: 98cm (38.63"); height: 6.4cm (2.63"); depth: 10.8cm (4.38")
- Subwoofer dimensions: Width: 19.2cm (7.56"); height: 38.7cm (15.24"); depth: 40.6cm (15.98")
- HDMI (included) or optical digital cable (sold separately), depending on how you're connecting the sound bar to the TV
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 236 reviewers who responded, 186 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Good
- Not-so-great sound bar- November 19, 2020
I'm an average user and was just looking somethings to improve my TV speaker. I opted for this sound bar to make it pairs via eARC with my Sony X900h but returned this G700 after a few hours testing it. All the online reviews saying its an average sound bar is true. Its good for news watching with Center channel, so-so for TV, and bad for music listening. It feels very under-powered and the price tag is pretty steep comparing with other brand given its sound quality. The built-in speaker of my 75'' X900h seems giving better sound than this sound bar.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- My gamer setup is complete.- November 19, 2020
I looked at reviews and figured it would be a solid upgrade from my Bose 300, I definitely was surprised with the size of the included subwoofer. This was a good pick up to pair with my new Sony X900H. Definitely a great setup for the PlayStation 5.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Satisfied purchase- November 17, 2020
I owned a different soundbar prior to this, but what I like about this one is it came with a subwoofer and a remote control. The remote was a good size , big enough to where it fit in my hands. It was easy to use and it had several options on what kind d of sound I wanted to hear. The subwoofer sound went from 1-12. I don't watch TV much but since I have made this purchase I have been watching a lot of movies lately and my kids love the surround sound when they watch movies as well! I like the fact that the subwoofer uses bluetoot and I love the look and length of the soundbar. Since I don't hang my flat-screen on the wall the soundbar fits perfectly underneath my TV. This product was easy to install. I highly recommend! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)