Sony HT-G700 400-Watt 3.1 Channel Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer
- 400-watt power capability assures impressively clean sound
- 3.1-channel audio features a centre speaker, with Dolby Atmos/DTS:X and Vertical Surround Engine delivering impressive cinema-like sound in any room
- Wireless subwoofer delivers powerful, booming bass
- Bluetooth 5.0 technology lets you wirelessly connect the sound bar to your TV or stream music from your tablet or phone
- Immersive AE (Audio Enhancer) upscales stereo audio almost up to 7.1.2-channel sound, so you can enjoy impressive surround sound for your TV shows and movies
- eARC support allows the sound bar to receive Dolby Atmos audio from various streaming providers (note: requires a compatible device with HDMI 2.1 support)
- 4K HDR pass-through helps the sound bar effectively deal with high-quality videos and movies
- Multiple sound modes let you customise the audio output for music and movies
- One-cable HDMI ARC support allows for a clean and simple wired connection with your TV
- Sound bar dimensions: Width: 98cm (38.63"); height: 6.4cm (2.63"); depth: 10.8cm (4.38")
- Subwoofer dimensions: Width: 19.2cm (7.56"); height: 38.7cm (15.24"); depth: 40.6cm (15.98")
- HDMI (included) or optical digital cable (sold separately), depending on how you're connecting the sound bar to the TV
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 671 reviewers who responded, 544 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Outstanding so far- June 16, 2020
I’ve been using this soundbar for a few weeks now and so far my experience has been really good. It creates a far wider front soundstage than you’d think possible, and overhead effects are very nice. The only knock I have on this sound bar is that I wish there were more HDMI inputs on the bar itself. My TV is a year old and doesn’t support EARC, so I have to pick between HD audio from my 4K blu-ray player, Apple TV, and soon to be PS5. That being said this unit having even 1 HDMI in is a win because units like the new Arc bar do not have any, so a user like me with an older TV would not be able to take advantage of HD sound, as I understand it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Upgrading My Audio Experience- October 19, 2020
Following a visit to my brother's house and experiencing the amazing audio from his soundbar, I began looking into purchasing one for myself. I feel confident when I buy anything Sony and I appreciated the sleek look and easy set up of this system. I admit that I had some trouble initially as I have an older TV and had to purchase the additional cable but when I finally unplugged everything and replugged it in again, and reset my cable, it worked. The sound is amazing. My husband listened to 45 minutes of a concert he recorded and was wowed. He is also hard of hearing and noticed that diction was much clearer. I'd say this is a winner.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Bang for the buck- October 23, 2020
This soundbar fits my living room and wall. The wireless sub works well since I was placing it in the back of the room instead of the front so I don't have any long wires. The HDMI cable hooked up to my TV and they communicate the volume control so that I don't have to use two controllers to change the volume, using my TV remove will automatically change the soundbar volume, they are synced. As long as the quality of sound is good coming from the TV(high quality output), the sound quality that comes out is great, not too much adjustments but gets the job done. For the price point and getting it on sale, I have no complaints.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.