Sony HT-S350 320-Watt 2.1 Channel Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 320W sound bar boasts 2.1 channels with S-Force PRO front surround sound produces clear, wide cinematic experience
- Wireless subwoofer offers versatile placement and delivers extra bass, lending a realistic richness to your TV viewing and musical enjoyment
- Choose Bluetooth connectivity to pair your soundbar effortlessly to your TV and other compatible devices for audio to accompany your streaming movies and music
- Can also connect to your TV using a single HDMI cable with the ARC-enabled HDMI port
- Features 7 different sound modes, allowing you to customise your entertainment experience
- Voice enhancement gives you greater clarity, so you'll hear every word
- Wall mount your soundbar for space-saving installation
- Beautifully crafted design perfectly complements any interior
- Sound bar dimensions: Width: 90cm (35.5"); height: 6.4cm (2.63"); depth: 8.8cm (3.5") (not including projection portion)
- Subwoofer dimensions: Width: 19cm (7.5"); height: 38.2cm (15.13"); depth: 39cm (15.38") (not including projection portion)
Required accessories (sold separately)
- HDMI or optical digital cable, depending on how you're connecting the sound bar to the TV
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3105 reviewers who responded, 2841 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- This makes my television so much more enjoyable- May 17, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Let me start by saying that the sound quality is very good. Sony has created a nice quality soundbar that doesn't break the bank. The setup is easy and the wireless capability works flawlessly. Some of these soundbars have very strong sub woofers that overpower the sound. Sony did a great job with providing enough bass to make it noticeable without overpowering the sound quality. The room dynamics are also good. It sounds the best when sitting in front of it, but it isn't bad off to the side either. This is my second soundbar and I am impressed and enjoying it way more than my first one. Sony has once again put out a great product.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Quality for the Price- August 25, 2019
I ended up swapping my LG 300 watt soundbar for this one and i don't regret it. They are both originally priced at 279.99 but the sound quality that comes Sony is definitely a little bit better or at least more of what i am used to "hearing." They always add a little deeper bass to their subwoofers which comes into appreciation when you play music from your phone. Granted, my main sound system is a $1500 7.1.2 soundbar and it is killer, but this one fits the bill for a small room no problem. Only downside is that it has 2 inputs (HDMI and optical) not that you need more anyway but some people prefer aux or even usb. would definitely recommend.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not what expected- January 22, 2021
I totally agree with the experts. I so wanted to love this and I saved up to purchase it but I installed it and does not do anything that it claims. I have a professional come to check to make sure I hooked it up properly (really there is nothing to it) and the hook up was fine. My family and I were having problems hearing voices over the background music and this actually makes it worse. We were excited to watch movies and sports with this system and again no real difference. I know it is not the TV as we have a Sony. I have always loved and saved up on all items Sony makes and this is the first disappointment and it is a big expensive one.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.