Sony HT-S350 320-Watt 2.1 Channel Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer
- 320W sound bar boasts 2.1 channels with S-Force PRO front surround sound produces clear, wide cinematic experience
- Wireless subwoofer offers versatile placement and delivers extra bass, lending a realistic richness to your TV viewing and musical enjoyment
- Choose Bluetooth connectivity to pair your soundbar effortlessly to your TV and other compatible devices for audio to accompany your streaming movies and music
- Can also connect to your TV using a single HDMI cable with the ARC-enabled HDMI port
- Features 7 different sound modes, allowing you to customise your entertainment experience
- Voice enhancement gives you greater clarity, so you'll hear every word
- Wall mount your soundbar for space-saving installation
- Beautifully crafted design perfectly complements any interior
- Sound bar dimensions: Width: 90cm (35.5"); height: 6.4cm (2.63"); depth: 8.8cm (3.5") (not including projection portion)
- Subwoofer dimensions: Width: 19cm (7.5"); height: 38.2cm (15.13"); depth: 39cm (15.38") (not including projection portion)
Required accessories (sold separately)
- HDMI or optical digital cable, depending on how you're connecting the sound bar to the TV
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1906 reviewers who responded, 1766 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- Good but not great- November 16, 2020
Pretty good sound bar if you can get it at a discounted price. The lack of overall control for sound quality is annoying at best as your stuck with the preset sound types which aren't great.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (1)Not helpful (0)Report
- HUGE Disappointment- November 13, 2020
Don't waste your $$. Bluetooth signal is not strong. I would put my phone in my pocket and walk to the front door of my condo and nothing but static. Then one day nothing but muffled sound came out the speaker and then it died. Sound bar wouldn't turn on with the remote or the button. I had to unplug it, & plug it back in to get it to work again when it decided to die on me again. Luckily I was able to get a full store credit for the rotten product. Bought it in May of quarantine and it died Sept. Disappointing for a Sony product,No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (5)Report
- Easy to setup- November 24, 2020
This is a great sound bar. easy to use AaddfdsdffghhhujgfyYes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)