Sony HT-S350 320-Watt 2.1 Channel Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer
- 320W sound bar boasts 2.1 channels with S-Force PRO front surround sound produces clear, wide cinematic experience
- Wireless subwoofer offers versatile placement and delivers extra bass, lending a realistic richness to your TV viewing and musical enjoyment
- Choose Bluetooth connectivity to pair your soundbar effortlessly to your TV and other compatible devices for audio to accompany your streaming movies and music
- Can also connect to your TV using a single HDMI cable with the ARC-enabled HDMI port
- Features 7 different sound modes, allowing you to customise your entertainment experience
- Voice enhancement gives you greater clarity, so you'll hear every word
- Wall mount your soundbar for space-saving installation
- Beautifully crafted design perfectly complements any interior
- Sound bar dimensions: Width: 90cm (35.5"); height: 6.4cm (2.63"); depth: 8.8cm (3.5") (not including projection portion)
- Subwoofer dimensions: Width: 19cm (7.5"); height: 38.2cm (15.13"); depth: 39cm (15.38") (not including projection portion)
Required accessories (sold separately)
- HDMI or optical digital cable, depending on how you're connecting the sound bar to the TV
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4171 reviewers who responded, 3787 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- dont buy this- July 2, 2021
The sound is very poor. The bass power is insufficient and there are only two small speakers in the front. Turn off the bass. You can't listen to music. Junk product. I really hope that I can return it. Strongly request a returnNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Sound perfect- October 13, 2019
The product is very good, the sound is wonderful, is work your moneyYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrific Sony Product- December 18, 2021
Normally I am someone who believes that a same brand sound bar is going to pair best with the same brand television. That’s not even a concern with a product of this caliber. I am so happy that I purchased this, especially since it came with the subwoofer. Super easy to use, excellent sound quality, great price. I only wish that it indicated on the sound at itself what the volume was set to.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Sound, Lack Punch- February 23, 2022
This is a good sound bar but it lacks the punch I like in the bass (watching Transformers and when the bombs hits the ground, it's fairly quiet, no pounding sound or rumble.) It works well for the small space I have it it (12×25 long room.) It's nearly invisible in front of my 75in Sony television but the spacial surround is good. The biggest problem is you can't add rear speakers nor an extra sub. I'll likely move it to another space in my home and purchase one with rear speakers laterYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Clear Voices Now- September 8, 2019
Bought this, due to lack of sound from TV Speakers. For $199.99 I’ll say well worth it . 1. Easy to Install 2. Bluetooth easy connects to iPhone XR 3. Boomy Bass but I keep sub to 1/2 Level 4. Great Sound 5. No More captions on TV Unboxing Video Link https://youtu.be/CqoMmJbim3MYes, I would recommend this to a friend.