Sony HT-Z9F 400-Watt 3.1 Channel Dolby Atmos Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer
- 400W of total system power delivers 300W of power to the sound bar and 100W of power to the subwoofer to bring your favourite movies, music, TV shows, and video games to new life
- Vertical Surround Engine technology lets you enjoy the thrill of the latest cinema audio formats like Dolby Atmos and DTS:X
- The sound bar's 3 front speakers reproduce "vertical", creating virtual surround sound that seems to come from all around you
- Sony's advanced digital signal processing lets you enjoy everything you watch in maximum 7.1.2ch sound
- Wireless subwoofer delivers rich, booming sound, and you can place it anywhere without dealing with cords
- Integrated Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and Google Cast capabilities let you wirelessly stream media from other compatible devices, such as a smartphone, tablet, or Google Home
- Connect via HDMI or USB and more to enjoy music and movies from different sources
- 4K HDR 18 Gbps pass-through and HDCP 2.2 mean this sound bar and subwoofer are made for latest home cinema formats
- 5 different sound modes provide you with enhanced audio for movies, gaming, sports, news and music
- Enjoy the subtlest nuances of studio-quality sound in higher than CD quality with High-Resolution Audio
- Stream sound from your TV via HDMI, optical or analogue
- Use the Sony | Music Centre App to group selected Sony soundbars and speakers together, and stream music in multiple rooms
- Extend your surround sound setup with wireless rear speakers
Of the 2132 reviewers who responded, 1848 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Very Nice Soundbar for the money- August 18, 2020
Due to remodeling, i recently downsized from a massive Home Theater System. Definitive Technology BP2004s, CLR2300, D7s, SuperCube4000. I was worried about the sound being enough to make me happy, but it sounds very well for my living room. my living room is around 13 X 17, and it fills the room. I also added the wireless rear speakers. very good quality for the money. i did buy both the sound bar and the rears Open Box, so it made it a really good bargain ($579 for soundbar, $229 for rear speakers). All in all, very happy with the decision. was going to go with Sonos, but didn't want to break the bank. Very worthy soundbar for what i paid.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful sound quality- January 13, 2021
If I've never done anything right in my life I definitely did right by purchasing this. The only downfall it appears I have to have an alexa speaker connected in order for the function to work. I have a yamaha soundbar that has alexa built in so I figured this would work the same. I am still checking to see if I can just use my phone instead to get the alexa functions to work. Sound quality is awesome and let's not talk about the subwoofer OMG!!! I have this in my theater room, and I can only imagine what the more expensive Sony soundbars sound like. I will upgrade soon but I am definitely loving this bar. I got this on sale during black friday.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing sound- October 31, 2020
We just got this sound bar along with a Sony 65" A8H OLED a little over a week ago. The sound is amazing whether we're listing to music, movie or TV. The bass is room shacking. By far the best sound bar w/sub we're ever had. Super easy set up with the TV. If you follow the prompts, it's foolproof. Only issue we've had is with Hulu Live. From time to time the sound cuts out and won't come back until we go to settings, speakers and cycle between TV speakers and back to Audio System, then the sound comes back. Not sure if that's a sound bar issue, TV issue or Hulu live issue. Other than that, this sound bar is well worth money. Amazing sound.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.