Sony HTA7000 500-Watt 7.1.2 Channel Dolby Atmos Sound Bar
- 500-watt power capability and 7.1.2 channels fuel the soundtrack for your home entertainment
- Sound Field Optimisation, side beam tweeters, and an X-balanced speaker unit fill your space with a rich, cinematic sound
- Immersive Audio Enhancement and 360 Reality Audio features elevate the regular audio to 7.1.2 channels for a more immersive audio experience
- 8K1/4K 120P2 compatibility ensure a high-quality audio and vivid visuals
- Bluetooth technology and an HDMI port offer multiple ways to connect to your devices
- Connect to Spotify, Chromecast, Apple Airplay 2, Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa
- Two subwoofer choices (SASW3 or SASW5, sold separately) and an optional rear speaker set (SARS3S, sold separately ) let your personalise your sound setup
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 73 reviewers who responded, 64 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Amazing immersive sound- September 8, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Right out of the box, this soundbar just feels solid and well made and not coincidentally it performs that way too. Sony has consistently made very good products and this soundbar and total sound system live up to the Sony name. Set up was extremely easy, a couple plugs and you’re off! This soundbar hits all the highs and lows. With different direction facing speakers throughout the bar, you get a great surround sound. Listening to streamed music via Bluetooth is also amazing. I like to crank up the sound and really feel my music and really love the immersive sound from this. Add the subwoofer and rear speakers for the whole sound system and you will be absolutely blown away.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Clean- September 5, 2021
The Sony A7000 is an incredible bar. Offers full 7.1.2 from the soundbar alone, but also offers a variety of additional accessories to cater to every use case. Supports every major audio format for high resolution audio. Calibration is a breeze. A HUGE advantage is that the soundbar supports HDMI 2.1 passthrough. I have yet to experience another bar with the soundstaging and immersion that you get here. 100% the bar to beat this yearYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- I wanted to be blown away but wasn’t.- December 2, 2021
I remember my old 5.1 system from 2009 sounding then then this soundbar, even when paired with the sw5 and the rears. Don’t get me wrong it’s sounds pretty good but nothing like separate components and It just seems overpriced for the quality of experience. It’s pretty good. Atmos movies can be enveloping and the sub integrates well, but like it said it doesn’t offer 2 grand worth of sound. I wouldn’t consider this without the sub because that is key. I’m keeping it and not upset but would feel better if the package of sub and rears was $1500.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.