Sony HTCT290 300-Watt 2.1 Channel Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer - Open Box
- 300W of total system power delivers 100W of power per channel, bringing your favourite movies, TV series, and video games to pulse-pounding life
- Wireless subwoofer adds power and spine-tingling bass to your home entertainment setup
- Space-saving design allows you to mount it to your wall
- Integrated Bluetooth lets you wirelessly stream media from other compatible devices, such as a smartphone or tablet
- Supports Dolby Digital audio playback
- S-Force PRO Front Surround technology simulates theatre-style surround sound to put you at the heart of the movies you love
- USB port gives you the ability to plug-and-play media stored on a USB thumbstick or flashdrive
- HDMI ARC (Audio Return Channel) lets you connect to your TV with a single cable
- HDMI port give you the option to connect the sound bar to other devices in your home theatre setup, such as a Blu-ray player and video game console
- Voice Mode allows you to hear clearer voices and Night Mode delivers clearer sound at low volumes
All certified Open Box devices are Geek Squad Tested and Agent approved so you can make your purchase with peace of mind.
What does Geek Squad Certified Open Box mean?
Before any customer returned unit can receive Open Box certification it must pass through our industry leading Geek Squad processing facility. While on site every unit is subjected to extensive testing, cleaned of all purchase specific information, and returned to its factory settings. Once a unit meets our performance standards, we put our “Geek Squad Certified” label on it and make it available to you for purchase.