Sony HTCT800 350-Watt 2.1 Channel Bluetooth Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer
Big, pulse-pounding audio comes home with the Sony HTCT800 sound bar with wireless subwoofer. This 2.1-channel system supports 4K video pass-through and wireless streaming via Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. HDMI ARC lets you connect to your TV with a single cable and 3 HDMI ports let you connect devices to the sound bar, like game consoles and Blu-ray players.
- 350W of total system power brings your favourite movies, TV series, and video games to pulse-pounding life
- Drivers at each end of the sound bar deliver precise sound imaging and clear mid and high frequencies, while the wireless subwoofer delivers all the low-end impact.
- S-Force PRO Front Surround technology simulates theatre-style surround sound to put you at the heart of the movies you love
- Wireless subwoofer adds power and spine-tingling bass to your home entertainment setup, dramatically supplementing your TV's audio output
- Integrated Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and Google Chromecast capabilities let you wirelessly stream media from other compatible devices, such as a smartphone or tablet
- USB port gives you the ability to plug-and-play media stored on a USB thumbstick or flashdrive
- HDMI ARC (Audio Return Channel) lets you connect to your TV with a single cable
- 3 HDMI ports give you more options when connecting the sound bar to other devices into your home theatre array, such as Blu-ray players and video game consoles
- 4K pass-through with HDCP2.2 and HDR support ensures the Ultra HD signal from 4K Blu-rays and digital downloads reaches your 4K Ultra HD TV in stunning detail, with no loss in quality
- Supports Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio so you can add wireless speakers to create a 7.1-channel surround sound setup
- Google Home support gives you voice control over the sound bar, letting you turn up the volume, skip to the next track, or stop the music without lifting a finger