Sony HTST5000 800-Watt 7.1.2 Channel Dolby Atmos Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Sound bar features Dolby Atmos 3D surround sound with 7.1.2 channels
- Wireless subwoofer adds power and spine-tingling bass to your home entertainment setup
- Integrated Bluetooth lets you wirelessly stream media from other compatible devices, such as a smartphone or tablet
- NFC compatibility offers easy pairing with your NFC-enabled device
- 4K pass-through with HDCP 2.21 and HDR support ensures the Ultra HD signal from 4K Blu-rays and digital downloads reaches your 4K Ultra HD TV in stunning detail, with no loss in quality
- Google Home support gives you voice control over the sound bar, letting you turn up the volume, skip to the next track, or stop the music without lifting a finger
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 928 reviewers who responded, 772 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- The most frustrating piece of kit ever- May 31, 2020
For the money you spend, totally not worth it. Very limited setup options to calibrate your space, constant wi-fi interference with the subwoofer resulting in scratches and popping, and now has developed the habit of bricking my current wi-fi network every time I try to use it. Ive tried several network configurations, configurations in the room to reduce the amount of interference etc..., and still problems. For reference, I used a Yamaha soundbar previously to this with the exact same setup in the house, and NEVER a problem. So frustrating as the sound of an Atmos soundtrack from a 4K Blu-ray is immense, but cannot use it with anything else.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Atmos soundbar by Sony!- July 29, 2017
Prior to buying this, I've read good and bad reviews. Mostly good. This is perfect Atmos soundbar for me! I believe that having the proper floor dimensions makes a huge difference in sound. My living room is 14' x 16' exact, so the sounds that I hear coming from this Atmos soundbar are just amazing! The bass is definitely deep and tight. The Atmos height reproduction allows you to hear the sound above you. Makes watching movies more exciting. The only downside so far is that there is no DTS:X yet. Supposedly there will be an update before the end of the year to enable DTS:X which will make it the best Atmos soundbar on the market for the price.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worst Top Sound Bar- December 17, 2018
I currently have Bose sound touch 300 downstairs and was on the market for another high-end sound bar for upstairs I wanted to try something different hoping I will get a better sound even though I loved the sound of Bose I ended up grabbing this Sony took it home set it up and i'll tell this thing sounds horrible bass has too much distortion sound is low I returned it and got the Samsung N850 and it is whole different so in my opinion when it comes to 2k sound bars Bose sound the best Samsung sounds phenomenal in movies but not so great for music and TV shows this thing false way behind in 500 dollars range but definitely not 2k sound bar.
Not helpful (2)Report