Sony HTST5000 800-Watt 7.1.2 Channel Dolby Atmos Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee Benefits
- Sound bar features Dolby Atmos 3D surround sound with 7.1.2 channels
- Wireless subwoofer adds power and spine-tingling bass to your home entertainment setup
- Integrated Bluetooth lets you wirelessly stream media from other compatible devices, such as a smartphone or tablet
- NFC compatibility offers easy pairing with your NFC-enabled device
- 4K pass-through with HDCP 2.21 and HDR support ensures the Ultra HD signal from 4K Blu-rays and digital downloads reaches your 4K Ultra HD TV in stunning detail, with no loss in quality
- Google Home support gives you voice control over the sound bar, letting you turn up the volume, skip to the next track, or stop the music without lifting a finger
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 750 reviewers who responded, 629 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Good
- Sound cuts out and pops- October 18, 2020
I bought this sound bar 3 months ago and after a short period of time we heard popping noises. The sound bar is connected to a Sony 75" 950H 4K TV. At first we thought it may have had to do with streaming content (e.g. Netflix), however, the popping sound started occurring while watching TV (Fios) as well. Also, for at least the last month, every morning after watching about an hour of TV the sound just cuts off. To resolve both issues, we turn off the TV and sound bar then turn them back on and the problem goes away. We tried unplugging the TV and sound bar from the wall, but that didn't help with the popping or the sound cutting off. Very disappointed, I've never had a problem with a Sony device until now. Having said all that, when its not popping or cutting off, the sound is great. We listen to Pandora, watch sports, stream movies, the sound bar fills the room. The TV and sound bar are connected via eARC. We purchased new 4K TV HDMI cables at the same time.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- If it ever worked it would be ok- October 17, 2020
Worst purchase I made, ended up returning. When it worked the sound was phenomenal from a sound bar. But within 15 minutes of turning on the issues started. The sub began sounding like it was blown even at low volume. I called tech support, no help. I checked forums, turns out its a common issue. So I returned the unit and swapped, get home try again, exactly the same issue. If you read all forums the sub connection audio performance issue happens to what seems like 9/10 people.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Sony soundbar- October 16, 2020
Great soundbar but slightly lacking in the surround sound experience.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)