Sony In-Ear Bluetooth Headphones - White
- Near Field Communication (NFC) and Bluetooth technology remove the need for wired connections and complex set-up sequences; simply touch your NFC-enabled device to the headphones for a quick, seamless connection, then start streaming your music collection
- When fully charged, you can enjoy up to 20 hours of music playtime or talk time, perfect for commuting or when you want to enjoy your music all day
- Shaped for comfort, the lightweight neckband allows you to wear your headphones all day, while keeping the earbud in place
- Cable management means the cable can be stored neatly and tangle-free by holding the cable in place with the cable adjuster and stopper
- Vibration function for incoming calls means your neckband will vibrate to let you know you receive a call, so you won’t miss a thing
- Integrated buttons for play, stop, skip, and volume functions make this headset easy to use; you can also push them to activate your smartphone’s voice assistant features or make hands-free calls
- Micro-USB Cable
- Warranty Card
- Operating Instructions
- Reference Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1951 reviewers who responded, 1399 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Okay for Music, but they don't support HD Calling- March 12, 2019
I've had these for awhile and really didn't notice any problems when talking on the phone until I switched carriers. Now that I have HD calling with Verizon and an HD capable phone, I am not able to hear people when using these during calls. It's very low, I'm straining to hear my friends and family. I researched the problem and found out that these are not capable of HD calling. That's very disappointing, but I'm glad I got the warranty on these because they'll be going back to the store for an exchange. I hate to spend more money, but what good is having all these cool phone features that I can't use because my headphones are old and outdated?No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Poor connection, sounds tinny- September 8, 2018
I originally bought this for work, needing to upgrade from wired earbuds to wireless. I wanted to buy beats, but then the frugal side of me saw these on sale and having overall great experience with Sony audio products, I was excited to get these. However as soon as I tried these I regretted it. The audio sounded tinny, it was skipping and acting like it was having issues connecting, then low and behold it disconnected from my phone. I tried it again with my iPad, thinking that maybe the issue was my phone, did it again on the iPad. Then tried it with my laptop, same issues. Needless to say, I returned these and just bought beats instead.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Sony - C400 Wireless Behind-the-Neck In Ear Headph- January 12, 2019
At first glance, I thought that the big "tips" of this headset would feel like a horseshoe around my neck. But I am pleasantly surprised that I do not feel it at all once I wear it. Things I love about this headset: (1) The headset adapts to my ear without the "pull" you get with other Bluetooth devices. The battery and controls are housed in the tips, which balance things well. (2) You can remove the headphones without fear of the headphones getting out of the neck (ideal for exercise). (3) Power on / off / pairing is fast and infallible, with a nice female voice speaking to you. (4) The controls are easy to reach and intuitive.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.