Sony In-Ear Noise Cancelling Truly Wireless Headphones (WF-1000XM3) - Black
- Comfortable, clean design: In-ear headphones are compact and unobtrusive
- Wire-free living: Bluetooth 5.0 and NFC truly wireless design frees you from the hassle of cords and wires
- Superior sound: 24-bit audio signal processing delivers rich, full sound that's full of life
- Distraction free listening: Active noise canceling using HD Noise Canceling Processor QN1e technology means your tunes come through clearly without interruptions
- Google Assistant built-in: Touch control makes accessing Google Assistant or your smartphone's assistant quick and easy
- Voice calls made effortless: Microphone for crystal-clear hands-free calling
- Adaptive, responsive design: Smart Listening by Adaptive Sound Control automatically switches into ambient sound mode depending on what you're doing, so you never miss a thing
- You're always available: Quick Attention mode and Wearing Detection to engage in conversations as you require
- Smartphone app that does it all: Headphones Connect app for Android and iOS uses Smart Listening to control the headphones' ambient sound settings
- Long-lasting battery: Up to 4.5 hours of listening time with active noise canceling turned on for non-stop listening
- Charges in just minutes: A 10 minute quick-charge gives you 90 minutes of playback time so you're never without your music
- Convenient charging case: Gets you up to 24 hours of battery life by letting you recharge your headphones as needed
- Charging Case
- USB Type-C Cable
- Triple Comfort Earbuds
- Long Hybrid Silicone Rubber Earbuds
- Warranty Card
- Operating Instructions
- Reference Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4075 reviewers who responded, 2917 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Had to return- 23 décembre 2020
So, I was torn on these headphone as they had very nice sound quality. I would call them audiophile level with a flat sound level across the frequency range. No matter what music genre I threw at it they sounded very nice! The one thing I would say is for bass heads the bass is there but not heavy. The problem I ran into was the buds cut out over a 24hr period 6 times and the left bud battery ran down WAY faster than the right...twice as fast. Even worse if they would've lasted the same they would've been an hour at best! Great sound quality isn't worth these issues sorry but I returned them and am now trying a different brand.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Great buds almost perfect- 26 août 2019
These earbuds are one of the best Iâve ever tried. The soundstage is pretty big (for earbuds) and they have great bass which you can tune up or down as you like. They sound great no matter what tracks you throw at them and they are even great for podcasts. The only downside is the charging case is a little bulky and the noise cancellation -which is really what drives the premium price here - is a little tricky to get working. You really need a good seal to get the noise cancellation to work but one youâve gotten one it works surprisingly well for buds and the ambient sound controls allow you to really customize how much noise you let in.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great Audio Experience. Bad Phone Call Experience- 7 mai 2020
These are great noise cancelling. Audio sounds great. However, phone call experience. Other party barely gets your voice. Gets all the background noise over your voice. Hurts the other listener and they can barely hear your voice when your anywhere other than your closet with sound insulated walls. Noise cancelling its great. Used these when working with loud power tools which would normally bleed the ear drums and wow... this brought the level down to as if i was using a very quiet fan. Due to the phone call experience, had to return. But if you don't mind using other bluetooths for phone call, then get these, for the price, it cant be beat.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.