Sony In-Ear Noise Cancelling Truly Wireless Headphones (WF-SP800N) - Orange
Powerful sound in a tiny package
- In-ear headphones with soft cushioned arc supporters provide a sound-isolating fit and long wearing comfort
- Truly Wireless design with Bluetooth 5.0 technology allows you to pair with smartphones or compatible music players within a range of 10 metres
- Dome-type 6mm neodymium drivers deliver Sony's EXTRA BASS sound that enhances your music with deep, punchy low-end audio
Keeping you focused on the music
- Digital noise cancellation features SENSE ENGINE, a smart listening technology from Sony that detects ambient noise and blocks it out to give you a distraction-free listening experience
- Quick Attention mode and Wearing Detection allow you to have an instant conversation with the people around you without removing the headphones
Smart and easy to control
- Touch sensor controls make it easy to pause/play/skip tracks, change the volume, take calls, and access digital voice assistants (with built-in Google Assistant and compatibility with Amazon Alexa) so you can control your music on the fly
- Microphone lets you answer calls clearly without taking out your phone
Long-lasting battery, durable design
- Rechargeable battery offers up to 9 hours of runtime with noise cancelling, plus an additional 9 hours with its portable charging case for a total of 18 hours
- With noise cancellation disabled, you can get up to 13 hours of runtime (26 hours with the charging case)
- IP55-rated sweat-proof and splash-proof design ensure these headphones stand up to intense activities and weather, and are easy to clean
- Charging Case
- USB Type-C Cable (approx. 20cm)
- Long Hybrid Silicone Rubber Earbuds (2 x Each SS, S, M, L)
- Arc Supporters (2 x Each M, L)
- Warranty Card
- Operating Instructions
- Reference Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 723 reviewers who responded, 555 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Disconnects constantly- December 22, 2020
I was so excited to use these headphones to improve the quality of my online presence, as I am a fitness instructor. Not only was that experience a fail with my students but with simply listening to music as well. The headphones do not remain connected through bluetooth. Within minutes and sometimes seconds , these headphones automatically disconnect. I have no idea why. I have to reconnect constantly just to listen to simple music on my phone. But in reading other reviews, I've noticed other people having the same issue. For the price, I cannot believe the lack of quality. I am deeply regretful for wasting mine on them and wish I could exchange them. Do not recommend!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- sound is good but.....- February 23, 2021
I bought this earphone because it's Sony, the sound quality is good mostly, but I did have several problems with this earphone since day2, firstly the connection with my phone was dropped periodically, sometimes I checked my phone setting, it shows bluetooth is connected and there is no sound, I have to disconnect and connect again to hear the sound, or in some cases, put it back into charging case and take it out to reconnect. secondly it is not so confortable to wear it for a longer time. Sony is no longer the most innovative leader with quality products which I admired twenty thirty years ago. That's why its market value just a fraction of Apples.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (5)Report
- Awesome Sound for Truly Wireless Buds- June 27, 2020
I love bass in my earbuds for working out and I was always hesitant to try truly wireless earbuds because none of them advertised or offered extra bass. But these are a another story, the bass on these buds is awesome. I had the Sony SP600N before these and was looking to replace those and these got released. I would definitely recommend anybody looking for bass heavy, workout buds to give these buds a try. The battery is great also, since there's still lockdown, I have been constantly using them for 2 weeks and have only charged them three times. I really didn't care about noise cancelation, with or without it, outside noise doesn't come in.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.