Sony In-Ear Noise Cancelling Truly Wireless Headphones (WF-SP800N) - White
Powerful sound in a tiny package
- In-ear headphones with soft cushioned arc supporters provide a sound-isolating fit and long wearing comfort
- Truly Wireless design with Bluetooth 5.0 technology allows you to pair with smartphones or compatible music players within a range of 10 metres
- Dome-type 6mm neodymium drivers deliver Sony's EXTRA BASS sound that enhances your music with deep, punchy low-end audio
Keeping you focused on the music
- Digital noise cancellation features SENSE ENGINE, a smart listening technology from Sony that detects ambient noise and blocks it out to give you a distraction-free listening experience
- Quick Attention mode and Wearing Detection allow you to have an instant conversation with the people around you without removing the headphones
Smart and easy to control
- Touch sensor controls make it easy to pause/play/skip tracks, change the volume, take calls, and access digital voice assistants (with built-in Google Assistant and compatibility with Amazon Alexa) so you can control your music on the fly
- Microphone lets you answer calls clearly without taking out your phone
Long-lasting battery, durable design
- Rechargeable battery offers up to 9 hours of runtime with noise cancelling, plus an additional 9 hours with its portable charging case for a total of 18 hours
- With noise cancellation disabled, you can get up to 13 hours of runtime (26 hours with the charging case)
- IP55-rated sweat-proof and splash-proof design ensure these headphones stand up to intense activities and weather, and are easy to clean
- Charging Case
- USB Type-C Cable (approx. 20cm)
- Long Hybrid Silicone Rubber Earbuds (2 x Each SS, S, M, L)
- Arc Supporters (2 x Each M, L)
- Warranty Card
- Operating Instructions
- Reference Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 461 reviewers who responded, 361 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Awesome Sound for Truly Wireless Buds- June 27, 2020
I love bass in my earbuds for working out and I was always hesitant to try truly wireless earbuds because none of them advertised or offered extra bass. But these are a another story, the bass on these buds is awesome. I had the Sony SP600N before these and was looking to replace those and these got released. I would definitely recommend anybody looking for bass heavy, workout buds to give these buds a try. The battery is great also, since there's still lockdown, I have been constantly using them for 2 weeks and have only charged them three times. I really didn't care about noise cancelation, with or without it, outside noise doesn't come in.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Keeps me focused- October 7, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] These are awesome to use at the gym. I have a very hard time of staying focused and finishing my workout at the jam because I'm so distracted by everything in everyone around me. These noise cancelling headphones really allow me to get into the zone and focus on what I need to do Most which is working out. They feel quite snug in my ear and I have no fears of them falling out on jog or even bending down to pick up a weight. I get about one week of use before I have to recharge them. They easily connect to my android mobile device but remember to keep them in your case because your phone will consistently try to connect even if your in your car.
- Awesome headphones- October 7, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The Sony WF-SP800N are high quality, noise canceling wireless headphones with Alexa built-in and Google Assistant. Also provide extra bass and 360 reality audio. It has a great battery life. In practice, I found the headphones to be easy to use and to provide very good sound. Noise cancellation seemed very good. The overall sound seemed more immersive possibly due to the 360 audio. I recommend these headphones for anyone looking for high quality noise canceling headphones with a slightly more immersive sound. These are very comfortable does not hurt your ear. Some key features are secure the fit, water resistance, and excellent noise cancellation.