Sony Lithium-Ion Battery for Sony V Series Camcorders (NP-FV70A)
- Compatible with many Sony V-series Handycam camcorders including FDRAX33/B, FDRAX100/B, FDRAX53/B, FDRAX700/B, HDRCX455/B, HDRCX675/B, and HDRCX900/B
- InfoLITHIUM technology calculates power consumption according to the operating conditions of your camcorder, and displays the remaining battery capacity in minutes
- Supports quick charge with optional BC-QM1 or AC-VQV10 chargers
- 7.3V battery sports a 13.8 Wh (1900 mAh) capacity
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 101 reviewers who responded, 98 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- BEWARE OF CHEAP KNOCKOFFS- November 27, 2018
I bought this battery to replace a cheap knockoff provided as part of a camera accessory package I purchased. This battery charges correctly on my info-lithium charger and holds its charge. The previous battery would never fully charge and lost its charge very quickly. It failed in service (at a critical point, I might add) at a very young age!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lots of Power- October 22, 2017
This replacement battery was a great investment. Fully charged, I run out of space on my camera internal memory and memory card before I run out of battery power. During my trip I videoed every day, once filling up the memory card and having to switch to internal memory - the battery went the distance.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Keeps your camera going!- May 11, 2018
Always using Sony batteries with Sony products guarantees the best performance. I have a few of the batteries charged and ready for backup whenever I need. It’s terrible to run out of power when you need it most. Do yourself a favor and buy extra so you don’t find yourself in a similar situation.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.