Sony MASTER 48" 4K UHD HDR OLED Android OS Smart TV (XBR48A9S) - 2020
Cinematic entertainment and gaming at home
- 48-inch 4K Ultra HD display featuring 3840 x 2160 native resolution offers amazing picture quality with realistic visuals
- HDR1, Dolby Visions, IMAX Enhanced, and Netflix Calibrated Mode enhance the quality of your movies and TV shows for immersive entertainment, no matter what you're watching or playing
- Pixel Contrast Booster ensures every pixel is super-charged to deliver vibrant colours on the OLED screen
- 4K X-Reality PRO and Object-Based Super Resolution provide natural-looking visuals
- Dedicated Game Mode with quick responsiveness allows you to enjoy your PlayStation gaming with smooth and blur-free visuals
- Up to 120Hz refresh rate with X-Motion Clarity minimises motion blur and lag while enjoying fast-paced content like games, sports, and action movies
- OLED technology combines with Picture Processor X1 Ultimate to deliver deep blacks, vibrant colours, and lifelike images with precise details
- TRILUMINOS Display efficiently reproduces a wide spectrum of colours on the screen with rich hues and textures that resemble real life
- Calman auto-calibration mode offers effortless automatic screen calibration for high-level performance
Immersive audio and video
- Integrated 2.1-channel sound system with 25 watts of power pumps out powerful audio
- Acoustic Surface Audio gives you multidimensional audio from the entire screen for more precise sound in your games, movies, and TV shows
- Ambient Optimization technology automatically adjusts the picture and audio quality based on your surroundings
Smart TV for all your needs
- Android 9.0 Pie TV operating system opens the door to enjoy your favourite content from a variety of online streaming platforms and apps (internet connection and in-app subscriptions required)
- Built-in Google Assistant and compatibility with Amazon Alexa and Apple HomeKit lets you integrate this TV with your smart home and direct it with seamless voice controls
- Apple AirPlay 2 support allows you to stream your content directly from Apple devices without the clutter of wires
Wide connectivity options
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity offer reliable wireless connections for your home network and Bluetooth-enabled devices
- Four HDMI ports with HDCP 2.3, three USB media ports, A/V composite input port, and a standard headphone jack allow you to connect a variety of consoles, peripherals, and more
- One-slate design with narrow aluminum bezel matches with your home decor and keeps you focused on the screen
- Compatible with the ultra-slim SU-WL855 wall-mount bracket (sold separately) for optional wall-mounting installation
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Voice Remote Control RMF-TX600U
- Batteries LR03
- AC Power Cord
- Operating Instructions
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 219 reviewers who responded, 211 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Fabulous TV- October 17, 2021
When my wonderful plasma TV died last year, I made the mistake of purchasing a crystal TV, which had been marketed as being excellent in terms of color, texture, and overall features. What a mistake! Not only were the colors muted, but the saturation changed dramatically when viewing from different angles. What a come down from my original plasma TV! And sadly, it is no longer possible to purchase a plasma TV. Wisely, about a month ago I did lots of research and settled on this new Sony Bravia TV. To my delight it is actually even better then my old plasma unit. Vivid colors, Great textures, and the image is unchanged when viewed from any angle. I am thrilled!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the new Sony- July 2, 2021
Have only owned a few days but everything I expected and more from an OLED. Easy setup. Great picture. Easy navigation and the sound is so good, compared to previous flat screens, that I have yet to use my Bose sound bar. I know 48” is considered a “mini” but it is the perfect size for my condo living room. I researched for a long time and was thrilled when Sony came out with the 48” to compete with LG. My fourth Sony and an upgrade from a Bravia XBR 49X900E (which we thoroughly enjoyed - just wanted OLED). I was on the fence until it went on sale for $500 off and I took the dive. Could not be happier so far.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dream come true- November 16, 2020
54 years ago I bought my first TV. Couldn't afford a Sony at the time, but dreamt that one day I would buy a TV with a perfect picture and thought that more than likely it would be a Sony. Well over the years I have owned over 30 Sony TVs But until the A9S my dream of the perfect picture was not fulfilled It is great out of the box and unbelievable after a few adjustments Even my wife that is still upset that I spent our money for retirement on Sony TVs loves the A9S The movies, the sports, the 4k are spectacular Viewing angle is nothing short of remarkable Truly a dream come trueYes, I would recommend this to a friend.