Sony Over-Ear Noise Cancelling Headphones (WH1000XM3/B) - Black - Open Box (10/10 condition)
Available online only
Delivery times vary by location. Most Marketplace items leave sellers' locations within 2 business days. Allow additional time for shipping.
This Refurbished product:
• Has been inspected to ensure proper functionality.
• Includes all required accessories.
• Includes a minimum 90-day warranty.
• May have cosmetic imperfections, such as a scratch on the body of the product (but not on the screen). Any possible cosmetic imperfection won't affect the functionality of the product.
• May be eligible for return. See the Return Policy tab for return details.
Revel in your music with the Sony Over-Ear Bluetooth headphones. Noise-canceling technology and a 40mm liquid crystal polymer driver combine to bring you one of the best listening experiences you can have.
• Over-ear design helps block out any noise that is not your music
• Bluetooth technology allows you to rock out without keeping track of a wire
• NFC ready so you can pair it with other NFC ready devices that have music you want to listen to
• 40mm Liquid Crystal Polymer driver means that your music will have great sound quality
• Proprietary HD noise canceling processor ensures that outside noise doesn't interfere with your music
• Built-in Google voice assistant lets you easily skim your playlists for the perfect song
• Control your music from your iPhone, iPod, or Android
• SENSE ENGINE function tunes you in or out your music by pressing a button
• Built-in mic and Google Assistant enables you to cue music just by pressing a button and asking
• Folds neatly for easy transportation
• 30-hour battery life keeps you listening to your music all day
• Battery recharges to 5 hours of listening in 10 minutes so there is little waiting
• Inline volume control jack makes lowering or raising volume convenient
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 0 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Don't buy this please- October 9, 2019
I had a horrible experience with Ălectronique Hi-Fi. Charge 20% of restock fee + pay for shipping cost which is another 30 dollars on top of that!!!
Not helpful (0)Report
- Buy Bose- October 4, 2021
I previously bought Bose noise cancelling headphones before switching to try the Sony WH-1000XM3's. The right plastic arm casing broke and after looking at other reviews online, realized this is a VERY COMMON issue. Sony support advises you pay to have them fixed or buy replacement parts and fix it yourself. Approximately $100 CDN for parts and shipping off Amazon for what were +$400 headphones last year (they are now clearing them out cheap for a reason). If Sony had a better/more affordable option it might take the sting out but paying $100 within such a short period of time to fix expensive, 'quality' headphones leaves a bad taste. Never should have switched from Bose and will buy a new pair rather than role the dice to buying OEM parts that are known to have flaws. Very disappointed with my Sony WH-1000XM's.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Best Headphones on the Market- April 4, 2020
ELECTRONIQUE HI-FI were a pleasure to deal with, after I ordered the headphones, I didn't realize they are open box, so I asked a question, they responded promptly. Also these were not open box, they are factory sealed brand new. You may have a different experience. Although I think SONY maybe clearing out their inventory to make room for the MX4 model later in the year. As for the headphones they are amazing, I have a big head and large ears and these fit me great. My previous pair of cans no so much and I could only wear them for 20 min max. Note that comfort is subjective so your mileage may vary. I can wear the SONY MX3s for an extended period. These headphones are really light, and very comfortable. The sound is second to none, simply put the sound quality is amazing. These have all the Bluetooth codecs including SONYs own LDAC which is the highest quality Bluetooth codec on the market. They also support apples AAC codec. The sound is really well balanced and hits all the right spots. Good bass, good mids, and good highs, a pleasure to listen in. These are the best headphones period, MX3 are the highest reviewed headphones on the internet. This is probably the last pair of headphones I will ever own, brand wise and model wise. The touch controls are ok, a neat feature, and convenient at times. NFC pairing on Android with SONY wireless headphones is great, no need to fumble around with your phone, just pick it up, unlock with finger, and tap the phone to the left ear cup. The headphones turn on and pair with your phone. Done. Battery is about 27 hours or so with active noise cancelling enabled. Out of the box the noise cancelling button was enabled to use Google assistant, I had to install the SONY headphones Android app to disable that NSA feature. The app was also used to update the firmware on the headphones. The FW update took about an hour. Now I don't really use the app. You won't regret buying these, they are quality.
Not helpful (3)Report
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
Shipping costs are dependent on your order and your shipping location. Add the product to your cart to get your shipping estimate.
Please allow 2 business days from the date of order for your product to ship.**In the event that product is unavailable, you will be refunded within 48 business hours.
Seller does not ship to P.O. Boxes
Seller does not ship to the following provinces/territories:
- PEI Remote
Returns can be made within 14-30 days of receiving your order.
|Openbox||Restocking Fees / Return Eligibility|
|Tablets & iPads||14 Days||0%||10%||20%|
|Cell Phones||15 Days||0%||10%||20%|
|All other products||30 Days||0%||10%||20%|
All returned products must include original packaging.
Return shipping costs will be paid by the seller for all cases where the product is defective, damaged or incorrect. For other cases (e.g. you changed your mind), you will be responsible for this cost.
To request a return
Please contact the seller directly from your Order details page, and provide the following information:
- Web ID (8-digit number) & product description
- Number of items to be returned
- Date you recieved your product
- Condition of product
- Condition of packaging
- Reason for return
All refunds will be processed within 3 days
Warranty Policy for ReCertified, Refurbished & Open Box Products
All of our refurbished products have undergone a thorough software and hardware inspection to ensure you are receiving a fully functional product. We stand by the refurbished products we offer and want our customers to feel confident in purchasing our products. Therefore, we offer a warranty to cover the rare, unforeseen circumstances when the product is not fully functioning after purchase for a minimum of 90 days (or more, depending on the product).
The warranty we provide covers issues related to software or hardware malfunctions such as the camera or charging port not working. Our warranty does not cover malfunctions related to physical damage, water damage, or software modification problems such as jailbreaking or rooting.
If you have any warranty issues, please contact us through the “Contact Seller” button when you log into your order details on BestBuy.ca. You will need to provide both:
- A description of the issue you are facing
- The IMEI or Serial number of your product
Afterwards we will provide a prepaid return label to inspect your device so we can determine if it needs to be repaired or replaced. If there are no issues or the issues can’t be replicated, the order will be sent back to you and you will be responsible for the delivery fee of the shipping to and from our repair facility.