Sony RX0 15.3 MP Waterproof Advanced Compact Digital Camera
- 1.0-type stacked 15.3MP Exmor RS CMOS image sensor and BIONZ X Mage image processor produce stunning photos with accurate colour, rich tonal gradations, and minimal noise
- ZEISS Tessar T* 24mm fixed wide-angle lens with an F4.0 aperture and a maximum shutter speed of up to 1/32000 seconds
- Shoot images at up to 16fps to capture moving subjects in sharp detail
- Stacked DRAM memory chip structure allows for unusually fast readout that enables outstanding performance
- 1.5" Clear Photo TFT LCD with 230K dot resolution gives you a clear preview of your image
Ready for action
- Super-speedy shutter reduces distortion in shots of fast-moving subjects.
- Super slow-motion movie HFR (high frame rate) up to 960fps/1000fps is 40x slower than the standard rate, allowing users to capture and replay fleeting moments of action with incredible detail
- 4K Clean HDMI output means that uncompressed high-quality 4K data can be recorded on an external recorder (sold separately)
- Picture Profile/S-Log2 gamma settings enable professional movie expression
- Minimalist symmetrical design means that respective optical axes of multiple RX0 cameras used together can be properly aligned for flexible setups,
- Multi-camera control enables wireless or wired multi-view shooting
Built to last
- Robust design in an ultra-portable and lightweight body
- Waterproof down to a depth of 33 ft. (10m) without underwater housing
- Shockproof to impact of drops to the ground from heights up to 6.5 ft. (2m)
- Crushproof under weights up to 200kgf/440lbf/2000N
LCD & Viewfinder
- DSCRX0 Camera
- Rechargeable Battery Pack NP-BJ1
- Wrist Strap
- AC AdapterAC-UUD12
- Memory card protector
- Micro USB cable
- Instruction Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 40 reviewers who responded, 30 would recommend this product.
- RX100 Expensive and problematic- June 18, 2018
I bought this a few months ago. Great camera. Lately it turns on and off by itdelf constantly sometimes when its just lying on a table untouched. You cant put it in your pocket or a case or it starts turning on and off by itself. I bought it for a manth I'll be spending in France . This was to be my main camera and now it's useless. so it's back to my samsung camera phone. It takes amazing pictures but lasted 2 months before i had major problems with it. This is a point and shoot is amongst the most expensiveon the market. It's super disappointing to spend that kind of money and be stranded without a camera while traveling for a month.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Compact camera for Traveling- February 21, 2021
I bought this camera 4 years ago and have been very happy with it. We took it to all around the world, even use it underwater during scuba diving (inside Fantasea housing)! The quality of pictures and video is great. Could not be any happier with the purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superior Quality For A Compact Camera- September 4, 2017
I searched a lot for a compact camera before I settled on this one. The 1.0-type sensor was the selling point for me. I've had it for over a month now, and I can safely say that I'm pretty happy with it. Pros (what comes to mind) - Surprisingly good in low light - Responsive - Lengthy battery life - Video stabilisation - Ergonomic - Easy to use - Electronic view finder Cons - Disappointing quality in HFR (High Frame Rate mode) - Electronic zoom slower than expected Feature Request (Below are things that I already knew about before purchasing, so they're not disappointing. Nevertheless, it would be nice to see them added in future generations.) - Mechanical zoom - Bigger zoom range - Touchscreen - GPSYes, I would recommend this to a friend.