Sony SACS9 9.84" 115-Watt Subwoofer - Black
- Built-in amplifier with 115W power capability drives floor-shaking bass to start a party or enhance your home entertainment
- 250mm cone diaphragm moves a larger volume of air for rich, authentic bass
- 10" foamed Mica Reinforced Cellular woofer holds it shape so sound stays undistorted, even over time
- Enclosed structure with bass reflex ducts ensures sound stays natural without unwanted noise
- Sound-absorbing materials minimize vibrations in the cabinet for tight, accurate bass
- Speaker and line level inputs make it easy to connect to your speakers
- Frequency response of 28-200Hz
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1756 reviewers who responded, 1690 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Solid Performer- 16 octobre 2020
As I was purchasing this for a secondary set up my expectations were set low as my main system featured Bowers & Wilkins and Velodyne. After hooking it up I was impressed with the room filling clarity produced from the modest 10" woofer and smallish cabinet. It doesn't have the usual muddy boom that cheap subs generally produce but a tight, responsive bass that I have come to expect from more expensive units. I like the auto-off feature but it has an irritating habit of turning itself off in the middle of a show only to come on abruptly when the action picks up. For the price, it has been a wonderful addition and I would highly recommend.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- More than worth it.- 15 février 2019
I purchased this after my original dedicated home theater system went bad. I have this 10" core series sub mated with the sony dh-790. Planned on buying 2 since i have 2 sub outputs, and afterall it is for a DEDICATED home theater, but after testing out this one it does the work of 2. I'm a somewhat audiophile and this sub has great response, no nasty reverb, and isnt "hollow" sounding as most others ive tried. I have a 4k projector and beautiful theater, but most are amazed and curious about the sound amplifier and sub! Really ties everything together and emerses you in your media, wether its movies or your music. Cant recommend it enough.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too loud?? Maybe according to my neighbors!- 25 septembre 2020
Works great, it has plenty of adjustment so you can tune it to just the right amount of bass for you. When I play video games and watch movies, I hear things I never knew existed - really adds a new layer to gaming and tv. My wife likes to put music on the tv while working around the house and has been telling me for a while that she "needs more bass". She is completely satisfied - she turns it up and can hear/feel it all throughout the house! My dog seems to like it too. She will lay in front of the bass and you can watch her hears flop around in the wind from every bass punch. All around great product, very happy with the purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.