Sony SACS9 9.84" 115-Watt Subwoofer - Black
- Built-in amplifier with 115W power capability drives floor-shaking bass to start a party or enhance your home entertainment
- 250mm cone diaphragm moves a larger volume of air for rich, authentic bass
- 10" foamed Mica Reinforced Cellular woofer holds it shape so sound stays undistorted, even over time
- Enclosed structure with bass reflex ducts ensures sound stays natural without unwanted noise
- Sound-absorbing materials minimize vibrations in the cabinet for tight, accurate bass
- Speaker and line level inputs make it easy to connect to your speakers
- Frequency response of 28-200Hz
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2149 reviewers who responded, 2063 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Too loud?? Maybe according to my neighbors!- September 25, 2020
Works great, it has plenty of adjustment so you can tune it to just the right amount of bass for you. When I play video games and watch movies, I hear things I never knew existed - really adds a new layer to gaming and tv. My wife likes to put music on the tv while working around the house and has been telling me for a while that she "needs more bass". She is completely satisfied - she turns it up and can hear/feel it all throughout the house! My dog seems to like it too. She will lay in front of the bass and you can watch her hears flop around in the wind from every bass punch. All around great product, very happy with the purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Edwin Fred- December 18, 2020
Great base and with my shelf speakers if not my bedt surround sound i have in my life. I reccomend this item as a x mas gift to a family member.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid Bass- January 30, 2018
Just received the unit today with 4 broken pin that attached to back of front coverYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sounds amazing!!!- May 30, 2020
I am an audiophile at heart and I have a very special set of wired speakers in my townhome. I placed my sub in the corner where I don’t have a common wall because my music can be loud. It sounds perfect. I am a Sony fan! I also bought the bluetooth receiver so I can DJ from anywhere in my house and even with my Apple Watch.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- This subwoofer is awesome. Period.- June 30, 2021
I needed to add some BASS to my office sound system (which I often use to blast music to the rest of my house), and this bad boy is PERFECT for the job!! First of all, the thing is larger and heavier than I expected, which I love. Secondly, it sounds incredible, and has two knobs on the back of the unit - level & cut-off frequency - which as it turns out are both insanely useful; I like to adjust them based on what I'm I'm listening to at the time. And last, but certainly not least is how relatively affordable it is - I paid $160 for mine, and have experienced the exact opposite of buyer's remorse ever since. Highly recommend. God I love bass... PS, sorry about the low quality of my photos; they're mostly just to give you an idea of their relative size.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.