Sony SF-G Tough 64GB SD Memory Card
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- 64GB memory card has enough space to store plenty of photos, files, documents, and more
- Up to 300 MB/s read and 299 MB/s write speeds ensure that you can take rapid-capture shots, record 8k video, and quickly access all of your photos
- UHS-II interface works with most models of digital cameras
- IP68 design is dust resistant and can withstand immersion in 5m (16.4') of water for up to 72 hours to endure the toughest of shooting conditions
- Sony 64GB SF-G series Tough SD Memory Card
- Operating Instructions
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 28 reviewers who responded, 27 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great SSD- October 27, 2020
Great product, the fastest SD card I ever seen, no doubt Sony really have been put lots of effort to makes this fantastic SD card. Let's talk about build quality , the card is completely smooth with just a small, standard dip where the UHS-II-style contacts begin. Built of a stronger plastic, you can try all you want to break it, but you’ll be hard-pressed to do so with your bare hands. Sony says with its 10N rating, this card is 18 times stronger than a standard SD card, and is true. I also try to put in liquid nitrogen for 1 min still works after I getting out the card. For the speed it can go up to 300 MB/s read and 299 MB/s write speeds! !That's even faster than some ssd. Overall, I will say is a bit pricey SD card out there I mean the most expensive yet! But if you need this product to do post production or cinema editing or you just want the fastest SD card out there,trust me you won't regret.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Remove other SD cards from your cart, this is it!- October 16, 2021
Do you wonder why your camera is taking extra long to save your photo? Well, that’s because the mb/s actually matters. This SD card has changed my entire view of SD cards. As important as it is to have a great camera, it is just as important to have a great SD card and this is it. Stop overthinking the price and just get it, it’s worth it, I promise!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- High quality and speedy card for your camera- April 11, 2021
Outstanding speed and quality. Using with Sony a7 m - it's just must have card. Using since August of 2020, so far so good - you can shoot long series of photos and writing speed just superb, planning to get one more for second slot in my camera. If you need speed and reliability - this is your first choiceYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
Customers are responsible for clearing personal data prior to return.Learn more about returns