Sony Shooting Grip & Mini Tripod (VCTSGR1)
- Grip is compatible with compact Sony Cyber-shot camera models DSCHX80, DSCHX99, DSCWX500, DSCRX0, DSXRX0M2, DSCRX100M2, DSCRX100M3, DSCRX100M4, DSCRX100M5, DSCRX100M6 and DSCRX0
- Lightweight grip design is easy to hold with either hand while shooting videos or photos
- Adjustable shooting angles from 70-degrees upward and 100-degrees downward make it easy to get the perfect shot or selfies
- Converts from holding grip to tabletop tripod, adding stability to timed photos or videos
- Multi-USB terminal connects to the camera and allows the user to control capture and zoom directly from the grip
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 51 reviewers who responded, 45 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- It better than using camera's buttons...- October 22, 2018
This grip is not a gimbal. Not that's understood. It functions as a mini-tripod and a great grip (large cicumference) when legs are closed. As you use the basic control buttons on the grip you'll see how this is easier than pressing the buttons on the camera. My hands and fingers are not overly large but if you can relate to attempting to simply press down on the video record button you'll understand. If using for a selfie shot...it is so easy to flip up the screen of the RX100 and have the grip oriented to take your shot...you don't have to be a contortionist. It is a bit pricey...but there's nothing really out there that you plug in and control functions with on handed control pad.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Provides a great grip for a small camera- October 14, 2020
I purchased my shooting grip in January 2019 and took it on a month long asian trip. It is lightweight and easy to use. It provides a comfortable grip for my small mirrorless Sony camera. It helps me keep the camera steady. It is easy to switch from photo to video, The grip adds bulk to an otherwise pocket size camera, but it is not so large that it can still fit inside large pockets and small fanny packs. Unfortunately, I hit it against something and now it does not work. I am buying another one as the grip is an important accessory for my Sony camera.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for what it fors- July 15, 2020
This product can either be used as a tripod or grip. I needed it for the grip. The Sony RX 100 VII is like a slippery bar of soap. I found the grip to be just right for me. Easy to attach for extended holding and more stabilization. My only complaint is I would prefer the video and photo buttons switched. This is intended for vloggers so I can see why they gave video the priority spot on the grip. At $100 it is expensive but you will have to decide if it is worth it. I really appreciated that you can control the zoom from it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.