Sony 32" 720p LED Smart TV (KDL32W600D)
- 32-inch Direct LED IPS display delivers spectacular images at HD 1366 x 768 resolution
- X-Reality PRO video processor reduces noise and refines picture quality from any source
- Motionflow XR 240 brings superior clarity and precision to fast moving images, making it easier to follow sports and video game action
- Connectivity options include 2 HMDI inputs, 2 USB media ports, an Ethernet port, integrated Wi-Fi
- Built-in apps like YouTube let you stream instant content directly to the television via your Wi-Fi or Ethernet connection
- Pre-set viewing modes include: Cinema, Sports, Games, Vivid, Standard, and Custom
- Pure, natural audio with smooth sound reproduction via S-Master digital amplifier and downward firing speakers
- Slim design and convenient cable management system for a sleek, stylish look
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Mini-Plug Video Adapter
- Remote Control
- AC Power Adapter
- AC Power Cord Spec
- Operating Instructions
- Quick Setup Guide
- Table Top Stand
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 53 reviewers who responded, 42 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Worth the extra cost!- November 5, 2020
Bought a 32 inch for the bedroom.I was sure it would be too small to have a good quality picture but I was surprised at how clear and well delineated the characters and words and pictures in general were. It was a bit more expensive than many of the other 32's but in this case the quality really is worth the extra costYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- 32 inch LED. Smart TV- March 1, 2020
Great colour and sound. Really happy with our purchase.
Not helpful (0)Report
- not a friendly device to use with apple products- February 21, 2020
can not connect either an iphone or ipad. requires sony miracast. if you try using hdmi with your apple devises they will not connect - you get a message telling you that it can not connect with HDMI. TV. is going back to bestbuy.
Not helpful (9)Report