Sony 3D Blu-ray Player with 4K Upscaling & Wi-Fi (BDPS6700/CA)
- Maximum output resolution of 3840 x 2160 ensures your Blu-ray movies and other HD content looks incredibly lifelike and sharper than ever before
- High-performance Wi-Fi lets you wirelessly connect to your home internet network and instantly stream content from a variety of online sources, including PS Now, Netflix and YouTube
- Offers full web browsing so you can check out your favourite sites on the big screen from the comfort of your couch
- Handy USB port lets you connect a memory stick when you want to share vacation photos or videos with your family and friends
- Supports a wide range of HD video codecs, including XVID, WMV9, WMV10, AVCHD, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, and MPEG-4
- Also supports DVDs and CDs so you can still tap into your existing library of movies and play your favourite tunes with ease
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4054 reviewers who responded, 3691 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great player!! Cheap remote!!- December 24, 2020
So first of all the Sony S6700 Streaming 4K Upcaling Wi-Fi Blu-rau player is a definite upgrade from my 5 year old blu-ray player that didnt have smart streaming over Wi-Fi of TV shows and movies. Video quality is great on my 75in 4k TV. The only thing that kept me from giving 5 Stars is the remote control and on screen interface of trying to navigate the hundreds of on line movies and show choices with the very limited amount of buttons on remote for navigation. Had to connect a Bluetooth mouse and navigation was 100% more user friendly. Overall a solid upscaling blu-ray player with decent steaming abilities. But Sony went cheap on the remote!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great BluRay smart player- June 28, 2017
I was looking for an inexpensive bluray player that would allow me to connect to Amazon Video and Netflix. This system also allows for 4K upscaling - but since my received isn't capable of transmitting 4K, I can't comment on how well it does that. What I can say is that it plays BluRay movies wonderfully and quickly. Also, I have no issues connecting to Netflix or Amazon and both quickly display 1080p quality. I do use an ethernet cable (rather than wireless). I do recommend using the quick-on feature (turning on is almost instantaneous). Also, I recommend that you do let the system do an upgrade check when you are doing the setup.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Marvellous Player!- December 26, 2020
Excellent device! This is our first Blu-ray player, and we are very impressed. The playback quality of both Blu-ray and DVD is superb. The 4k rendition through our projector is clear and crisp. The player easily connected to our home wifi. The menu is overall fairly easy to navigate. "Typing" on the remote to access web-based content can be a bit cumbersome; but that should be expected on any device that does not come with a full QWERTY-keyboard. It would have been nice if Disney+ could have been included as one of the pre-sets. The addition of device-mirroring for iPhones would also be appreciated. Overall a great device - and the price is right.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.