Sony AM/FM Dual Alarm Clock Radio (ICFC1TB) - Black
- Bright orange jumbo LEDs are easy to read, even from across the room
- Gradual wake alarm means you won't be harshly jarred from slumber
- Features brightness control that can be adjusted to a reasonable level at night to avoid distracting you while you're trying to sleep
- Built-in analog FM/AM radio offers a variety of radio, talk, and music programs
- Programmable sleep timer shuts off the radio after you've fallen asleep
- Snooze button gives you 10 minutes of extra shut-eye
- Optional battery backup keeps your alarm clock functioning even when the power's gone out
- Automatically adjusts for Daylight Savings and Standard Time
- Comes preset to Eastern Standard Time, so setup is as easy as plugging it in and setting it to the right time zone
Connectivity & Media
- Power Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 64 reviewers who responded, 40 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Worst ever- April 11, 2020
The display is so bright even on the lowest setting that I have to put something in front of it. So I never know what time it is. Not that it matters because the thing will not keep time. It seems to be about 15 minutes off, started at about eight minutes and got worse. It did not automatically switch times when the clocks changed and it woke me up an hour late one day as a result. I thought it was just my unit but the replacement did exactly the same thing. Waste of money. I would give it no stars if I could.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report
- Controls and Features work as advertised- January 31, 2015
As mentioned in the headline, all controls and features work as described. Contrary to some reviews, there is no problem with the alarm function being too quiet as it becomes progressively louder the longer it runs. The button to turn off the alarm is difficult to find when you are waking up, causing you to hit the wrong button which sometimes disturbs other settings. My only real disappointment is that I like to go to sleep listening to talk radio at low volume. Unfortunately, speaker quality is very poor, making it difficult to clearly hear the conversation without raising the volume to unacceptable levels.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Big disappointment- April 8, 2018
Difficult to set the time accurately if not impossible. Despite "DST" button, clock must be reset manually twice a year. Today is April and, when I woke, the clock was back at standard time. Impossible to see the station setting without turning on a light, sitting up and, if one needs glasses to see tiny things, putting on glasses to read the tiny station number in the tiny window. I wanted a 'real' clock radio -- with station showing on the face and ease of use -- the old ones that were about twice as wide as this one, but Sony no longer makes them. I seems that no one does!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.