Sony Attachment Grip (AGR2)
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Compatible with Sony DSCRX100, DSCRX100M2, DSCRX100M3, DSCRX100M4 Cyber-shot digital cameras
- Durable attachment grip secures your hold over the body of your camera, allowing more comfortable and stable shooting
- Tough and lightweight design makes it easy to snap photos on the fly, without fear of dropping your camera
- Just-fit designed in black to complement your camera for a totally integrated look
- Elastomer and polycarbonate-like material protects against scratches
- Securely holds your camera so you can shoot selfies with ease
- Doesn’t detract from the appearance of your camera
- Song AGR2 Attachment Grip
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 12 reviewers who responded, 10 would recommend this product.
- AGR2 Attachment Grip for RX100- 23 novembre 2014
This was clearly the best accessory purchase possible for the RX100. I don't know why Sony doesn't just include this grip with the camera. I'm sure most people are not aware of this item, but it makes a world of difference in the ability to grip this camera solidly, safely, and comfortably one handed, without adding to the weight or overall dimensions of the camera. It's extremely easy to add on, it looks good, and I would highly recommend this grip.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Doesn't function- 30 juillet 2015
Purchased this to grip camera better while on vacation. Also purchased a camera case to hang around my neck to protect camera from elements and have hands free, but you can not use both. Either you want to protect the camera and have easy access when shots present themselves or you can have the grip to keep control of the camera better. Just not both. You'd think the design of the case could have been a bit better conceived.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Cute and Functional- 7 septembre 2014
Adds a touch of Class to the RX100M3 body .. has a nice tactile feel to it that will aid in keeping a grip on the little camera. The only reason I have given it four stars instead of five is that it is not what I would call a 'must have' item.