Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V Wi-Fi 20.1MP 2.9x Optical Zoom Digital Camera - Black
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- This compact digital camera is packed with great features headlined by 0.05 sec. hybrid AF system, 315 phase detection AF points, and 24fps continuous shooting
- 20.1MP, 1-inch Exmor RS stacked back-illuminated CMOS image sensor and with DRAM chip and BIONZ X imaging processor produce gorgeous images with accurate colour, rich tonal gradations, and minimal noise
- The Exmor RS stacked CMOS image sensor provides the speed and power to perform exceptionally well while capturing fast-moving subjects
- Super-speed anti-distortion shutter with a maximum speed of 1/32000 second up to 24fp for capturing images with sharply focused subjects and defocused backgrounds under difficult lighting conditions
- Records video in breathtaking 4K resolution with direct pixel readout, no pixel binning and fast hybrid AF
- Super slow-motion movie HFR (High frame rate) up to 960fps is 40x slower than the standard rate, allowing users to capture and replay fleeting moments of action with incredible detail
- Features ultrafast continuous shooting up to 24fps with AF/AE tracking for capturing the perfect shot in fast-moving action
- 2.9x optical zoom with Clear Image zoom at approximately 5.8x lets you get closer to your subject
- Bright f/1.8-2.8 ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T* lens (24-70mm) offers great low light performance
- Equipped with a built-in pop-up, OLED EVF with Live View benefits and optical viewfinder immediacy
- Selfie-ready, multi-angle 3" Xtra Fine LCD with an adjustable angle of 180 degrees up and 45 degrees down gives you creative flexibility to compose your photos
- Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC allows seamless video transfer and wireless sharing to smartphones and tablets
- AF-A mode automatically switches focus modes between AF-S (Stationary) and AF-C (Moving)
- Dual record of 17MP photos while shooting movies with auto settings
- Picture Effect for advanced image processing
- Comfortable control ring for manual operation
- Enhanced Zebra function for easy exposure adjustment
- HDMI clear output for uncompressed video recordings
- This device supports PlayMemories camera apps
- Other features include a built-in ND filter, silent shooting, control ring / custom button, step zoom / quick zoom, eye AF in AF-C mode, file name setting, gamma display assist, creative style, iso auto minimum shutter speed, extra-fine white balance adjustment
Viewfinder & Monitor
Aperture & Exposure
Still Image Features
- DSCRX100M5 Camera
- Rechargeable Battery Pack NP-BX1
- AC Adaptor AC-UUD12
- Micro USB Cable
- Wrist Strap
- Strap Adaptor
- Instruction Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 701 reviewers who responded, 654 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Can't beat it!- April 21, 2017
My wife and I took a recent trip to Madrid, Spain and Marrakech, Morocco. Weight was an issue, since we were backpacking, and the RX 100 III delivered. We needed a camera that was small, light-weight, and capable of producing excellent pictures and video. We bought the camera two days before our vacation, and the interface was so easy to learn, that we taught ourselves on the train! The video was shot from a terrace about 30m in distance. As you can see, this camera does it all. We loved the Electronic View Finder feature, and as a whole, feel that we definitely got our money's worth.
- DSLR Quality images from pocket camera.- June 19, 2014
I had a Rx100 & RX100 II. So my review will be based on it. #Compare to RX100 and RX100 II. The Lens on this camera is amazing. Sharpness is equal to some of the best DSLR general purpose lens'es. A comparable interchangable lens will cost around same as the camera. #High ISO image quality, Dynamic Range rivals some old DSLR's. #Video mode is the best available for a pocket camera. Only Panasonic m4/3rds rivals it. others cannot come even close. #Viewfinder is good a addition. Though it is kind of small. eventually you will get used to it. #for me this is the only camera i need for 90% of my shooting needs. # I have DSLR for potraits and events.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- RX100 Expensive and problematic- June 18, 2018
I bought this a few months ago. Great camera. Lately it turns on and off by itdelf constantly sometimes when its just lying on a table untouched. You cant put it in your pocket or a case or it starts turning on and off by itself. I bought it for a manth I'll be spending in France . This was to be my main camera and now it's useless. so it's back to my samsung camera phone. It takes amazing pictures but lasted 2 months before i had major problems with it. This is a point and shoot is amongst the most expensiveon the market. It's super disappointing to spend that kind of money and be stranded without a camera while traveling for a month.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.