Sony E-Mount Full-Frame FE 24-240mm f/3.5-6.3 OSS Wide Telephoto 10x Zoom Lens
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
A range of perspectives
- Offering an impressive 24-240mm focal length, this full-frame lens gives you the range you need to photograph landscapes, sports, portraits, and everything in between. This lens is ideal for travel, especially when you need to travel light. With its extensive focal range you can easily go from wide angle to telephoto without need to switch lens.
Built for adventure
- This durable lens is dust- and moisture-resistant, so you can take it with you just about anywhere. So whether you're in a tropical rainforest, at the ice rink, or down at the beach you can capture beautiful images without having to worry about your lens getting damaged.
Keep your focus
- Photographing a moving subject can be tricky. So when you need to move your camera to follow your daughter's breakaway or quickly track your friend speeding by on her snowboard, Sony's lens-based Optical SteadyShot (OSS) image stabilization works to minimize image blur, especially when shooting hand held at high zoom range or in low light.
- Whether it's your daughter streaking down the wing to put a precision pass into the box or a chuck wagon racing by at the Calgary Stampede, quick autofocusing is crucial when you're trying to capture action. The lens' internal focusing system achieves fast, quiet autofocusing so you get sharp, detailed photos.
- Unleash your artistic side with the 7-blade circular aperture. When defocusing the background to create a bokeh effect, the circular aperture creates round blurred defocused points of light instead of the usual and less appealing polygonal shape. Plus the maximum f/3.5-6.3 aperture offers smooth and natural defocusing.
- The aspherical lens design reduces spherical aberrations delivering high sharpness and contrast resulting in significantly improved image accuracy and quality. The design also reduces the overall number of elements needed so you get a more compact, lightweight zoom lens.
- ED (extra-low dispersion) glass reduces chromatic aberration at telephoto ranges, providing superior contrast across the entire image, even at large aperture settings. So you get stunning images with exceptional colour quality and higher resolution.
This product can only be returned if unopened. Restocking fees may apply.Learn more about returns