Sony Handycam CX455 8GB HD Flash Memory Camcorder
- Exmor R BSI-CMOS Sensor enhances image clarity and reduces noise in dark environments
- BIONZ X delivers fast image processing and helps achieve more naturally vivid and lifelike image quality
- 26.8 mm wide-angle ZEISS Vario-Tessar lens helps you capture more of your scenes, when you don't have enough room to step back
- 30x optical zoom gets you closer to the action and 60x Clear Image digital zoom gets you even closer
- f/1.8-f/4.0 aperture allows soft background defocusing
- Dual video recording records your movie in 2 different formats at the same time — one in high-quality XAVC S or AVCHD format and another in MP4 format
- XAVC S HD (1080/60p, 30p) and AVCHD (1080/60p) formats are professional-grade, allowing post-production editing
- MP4 format records 720/30p and is ideal for easy sharing with friends and family
- Captures 9.2MP still images
- Optical SteadyShot with 5-axis Intelligent Active Mode stabilizes footage correcting for vibration in five different directions, allowing you to move while shooting
- Built in 8GB internal memory offers ample room for record birthdays, weddings, graduations and more
- Fast Intelligent AF uses accurate contrast-detection autofocus, minimizing lens motion, predicts the AF range, and accelerates lens drive, improving response so you can capture every moment in sharp detail
- Lock-on autofocus tracks moving subjects, using the best AF point at all times
- Built-in 5.1 channel surround sound microphone accurately captures the atmosphere of the scene
- My Voice Canceling function reduces the intensity of the voice of the shooter from close behind the camera
- Time Lapse capture lets you capture still images continuously over an extended period of time and playback that series of images as a time-lapse movie
- Built-in Wi-Fi lets you send files, remote control, or live stream to your smartphone
- NFC connectivity offers one-touch remote capture and sharing
- 3-inch Clear Photo LCD display with 460.8k dots and 16:9 wide aspect ratio lets you frame your shot and playback videos
LCD & Viewfinder
- NPFV50 Rechargeable Battery Pack
- AC Adaptor
- Operating Guide
- HDMI(micro) Cable
- USB Connection Support Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 32 reviewers who responded, 28 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Camera for Beginner- December 12, 2017
Very nice Camera. Ye gods!!!! This thing is no bigger than a soda can and weighs almost nothing. The quality of the lens is fantastic. I zoomed into my computer from about thirty feet away and was able to read a Wiki article through the camera. The menus take a little getting used to, but this thing is really pretty decent. Sound quality could be a tiny bit better, but everything you need is here. They've even got this cool setup where the USB is actually attached to the camera and tucks into the hand strap so you won't lose it. Charging wire is separated and easily connects. I wouldn't want to drop this on concrete as it doesn't look like it's built for punishment.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome action camera- April 18, 2018
I got this camera for Christmas in 2017 and so far it has been awesome! I love the cameras! I have gotten some amazing films and and great pictures! I went on a cruise Andy me and my friends vloged and it had great focus and zoom! The battery was even better than I thought it was going to be! This camera has helped see what I am and am not doing right when training dog agility and hopefully it will do good with dog dock diving! I took it on a river trip and it did pretty good! Just don't get it to close to water. I am taking it turkey hunting this weekend and currently I am looking for a remote for it. Hopefully it last long because I love it! It's a great camera for the price!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very decent camcorder for the price- December 22, 2016
We needed to replace our old Sony DCR-TRV310 so I researched all of the latest Sony models and in my opinion the CX455 one offered the best bang for the buck (especially if you can get it on sale). It does exactly what I need. It shoots footage in the highest quality and also in a smaller sized MP4 version at the same time so no more having to convert video files before uploading footage to online services. The optics does not seem quite as nice as my TRV310 but it is a much smaller camera and lens. But still excellent quality for everyday use and the portability is amazing (small and light). I considered the CX405 but I feel that it was worth the extra money for the CX455. Haven't utilized all of the features yet but this has been my experience to far.
Not helpful (0)Report