Sony In-Ear Sound Isolating Headphones (MDRXB50APB) - Black
- Specially designed 12mm drivers with high-energy neodymium magnets deliver deep, powerful bass
- Tightly sealed acoustic design provides a high level of sound isolation for a powerful and extended bass response
- Integrated microphone and multi-function control button for playback and hands-free calling
- Hybrid silicone earbuds provide long lasting comfort and reduce ambient noise
- Durable 1.2m flat cord resists tangling
- Three earbud sizes help you find your right fit (small, medium and large)
- Includes convenient soft carry pouch to protect headphones during storage
- Silicone Earbuds (S/M/L)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4155 reviewers who responded, 3844 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good, but not great- 16 octobre 2016
Been through about 3 pairs of these. I picked this pair up about 6 months ago as my other pair had broken. Good sound quality, but a problem I've noticed with this brand is there is a stereo imbalance. Sound is stronger on the right side than on the left. After just a few months of use they'll start to wear out, with the first noticeable problem being that sound will progressively get worse and worse on one side, before refusing to work completely. If you're low on cash and want something good to listen with for a while or don't really care, get these, but if you want something GOOD, or durable, get something else. They're cheap for a reason.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Broke within 2 weeks of use- 22 octobre 2019
The Bass is good- for people who like bass. If your only looking for earbuds with âextra bassâ then go with these ones. My mistake for buying these since I couldnât hear the parts of the audio that is more quiet (forgive me I donât know the terminology,but I believe the audio is very âmuddyâ). Thus emphasizing the âbass boostedâ. Also,they donât work at all within 2 weeks of use. I was worried when I first opened the earbuds up that whenever something accidentally bumped the cord,the audio would cut off for a short moment. Now they donât work at all in either ear. I canât even return them now that theyâre open.
Not helpful (12)Report
- Phenomenal Headphones (Highly recommended)- 27 septembre 2016
These headphones whether at full price or discounted are an amazing deal. These are not just great headphone "for their price" They are just great headphones period. In terms of durability you won't find to many premium or low end set that will even compare. The remote and mic controls are very responsive as well. Also Sont includes a pouch which I still have after a year. The sound quality is crisp, and warm. The earbuds are very comfortable.. They also do a fair job of cancelling noise, in my opinion they cancel about 85% of noise. Amazing bass and treble. Any of the Sony headphones are a wish purchase over the $30 mark but these are king.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.