Sony On-Ear Headphones (MDRZX310APB) - Black
- Smart Key app gives Android users added functionality direct from smartphones
- Integrated microphone and multi-function control button
- 30mm driver units with ferrite magnets accurately reproduce a broad and dynamic frequency range and a powerful bass response
- Swivel-fold ear pads enable easy stowaway in backpacks, book bags or purses
- Soft, pressure-relieving ear cups and padded headband keep you comfortable during wear
- Four conductor gold-plated, L-shaped plug ensures a good connection
- Durable 1.2m flat Y-type tangle-free cord
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 108 reviewers who responded, 90 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- It's handy- January 31, 2015
I like it for the color code. I was in search of of red style headphones and I found it with this. The earcups are soft and don't bother. It's quite comfortable having had the headband adjusted. On the down side, The quality isn't great for me, it's okay for hearing talk but not for music because it won't go load enough. It has just loud enough volume to be able to hear. I like it for its comfortable earcups and the mic is a nice bonus. I forget about the button along the mic but when I needed to pause something on the Xperia android phone, i used it. I would use the headphones and not need to listen anything through it, 'cause they block air wind plus they get warm. A good set of headgear.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great value- September 4, 2014
I was looking for headphones for use while doing chores around the yard. Let me first say that I don't have a particularly discerning ear, and secondly that while listening doing chores, it is typically voice podcasts. As I am using a lawn mower, I thought it best to NOT have noise canceling, best to have some "contact" with what is going on, in my mind at least. These headphones have fit the bill quite nicely, at least for my needs. On a very hot humid day they can get a little sweaty, but I imagine most would under those conditions except ear buds which I find very uncomfortable.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent headphone for the price- January 2, 2019
I got these about 3 months ago to replace my MDRZX110s. They are very decent for the price. The bass is good, and the highs are decent. The mids do sound a little muddled, but its not too noticeable especially if you are not an audiophile. I even compared these to the Beats Solo3 and these sound almost as good with a little better bass than the beats. I don't consider myself a hardcore audiophile, but i do expect quite a bit more from my audio equipment than the average person (probably a beginner audiophile). These would be great as backup headphones or travel headphones.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.