Sony On-Ear Headphones with Mic (MDRXB550AP/B) - Black
- 30mm drivers deliver crisp, clear audio with a broad 5Hz to 22kHz frequency response
- EXTRABASS enhances low-end frequencies to unleash the deep power on every track with the touch of a button
- Built-in mic and in-line controls let you take calls, switch tracks, and adjust the volume without reaching for your phone
- Soft cushioned earpads for listening comfort
- Folding design for easy portability
- Bold, elegant design to suit your style
- A convenient carrying case is included
- Operating Instructions
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 648 reviewers who responded, 593 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Excellent Value and Clarity- April 5, 2018
While I've only owned these for a couple of weeks, I can only say that the quality of the headphones themselves are excellent. Good solid bass and clarity. Well worth the price of a wired headphone and while Sony does have some Bluetooth headphones that sound better, these are much cheaper and equally as good. Only failing point that I can see is the pivot point on the headphones as I've owned other brands that this was also a weakness. But in knowing this up front, I simply spread the headphones using the solid band instead and will ensure that these don't get weakened or broken. Again, great value for the money for what they are.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love Them- September 14, 2019
I recently bought these headphones on sale, and I bought them for work. I need these for work because I can slack off if I joke around with my friends, and because a recent college graduate was hired. And trust me, I so need to phase him or her out. Does this headphone help me avoid the crowd and drown out the noise? Yes! Does it do a good job reproducing music? Yes! Even though the vocals are not as clear as I would prefer, it does very good for the price. As for the reproduction of low and mid frequencies? It does an excellent job. he bass is not reproduced to be distracting and the mid sounds are very good for the price. These headphones are highly recommended.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great and affordable headphones- September 20, 2017
I generally prefer Sony headphones overall just because they almost always sound better than most headphones on the market for the average consumer. I also own the Sony MDR XB950BT's but I wanted something to just throw in my backpack for short trips. You get a lot of bass for your buck with these headphones. They're on-ear headphones, which for me get annoying and hurt my ears after long periods of use. But not with these Sony's! The ear cups are a little bit larger than most on-ear headphones and the cushioning is very soft. They sound awesome too. Good bass and overall sound for almost all genres of music.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.