Sony Over-Ear Sound Isolating Wireless Headphones with Mic (MDRXB650BT/L) - Blue
- 30mm neodymium drivers produce crisp, clear sound with deep bass for an engaging listening experience
- EXTRA BASS delivers a rich, dynamic bass response to handle today's bass-heavy tracks
- Built-in Bluetooth connectivity gives you the freedom to stream music wirelessly from your smartphone or tablet so you don't have to worry about cables
- One-tap NFC technology makes it super easy to pair with your NFC-enabled devices
- Sound-isolating technology reduces the effect of external noise so you can focus on enjoying your music
- Built-in mic offers the convenience of hands-free calling
- Built-in lithium-ion rechargeable battery provides up to 30 hours of battery life on a single charge
- Sony Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones
- USB Cable (50 cm Micro USB)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2035 reviewers who responded, 1809 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Stopped working in 5 months. BIG Disappointment- August 11, 2017
I bought these as gift for my daughter for the Valentines day this year. The sound quality was very good and she was so happy about these. However from late June she has been having issues with these and finally left side stopped working from July. This is a big disappointment for my daughter, And it is a big surprise to me as this is a SONY product and never expected such a low quality. I use / used other SONY products and always deemed them as very high quality. I may have given a good review in the past, but with this experience I am giving this latest review. Feel sad for my daughter and now I have to spend again looking for another headphones.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great headphones!- January 7, 2017
I had to return my precious Sony headphones because they were impossible to sync to new items. It seemed like once you easily synced it to one phone, good luck syncing it to another oh or laptop. Since I had protection on them, I wanted to exchange them but they had been discontinued. So I got these and I love the easy to sync, the ph shows the battery life, the headphones tell you when the battery is low. They are awesome. The only reason I don't give it 5 stars is because they areOVER the ear headphones. I do t really understand the difference with my prior ON ear headphones, but these put more pressure on the ear. They are tighter.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- more on ear instead of over the ear- March 19, 2017
They were labeled as over the ear headphones, but they are definitely on ear, at least for me, but they are still really good at blocking out ambient noise. Connected to my Mate 9 right away and haven't had any connection issues yet. i have been at least 45 feet away and not lost connection yet. Battery life is amazing. Use them an hour a day at the gym, and went a full two weeks still running strong, which is great because I forget to take them out of my gym bag to charge them. They feel like a teal at $60 (or $70) on sale and I would recommend them to anyone who likes to block out the rest of the world when listening to their music.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.