Sony EXTRA BASS Water-Resistant Bluetooth Wireless Speaker (SRS-XB20) - Blue
Sold out online
- Features a compact, portable design so you can easily bring your favourite tunes with you wherever you go
- Near Field Communication (NFC) and Bluetooth connectivity means you don't have to worry about wired connections or elaborate setup sequences
- Cutting-edge EXTRA BASS technology provides deep, punchy bass and loudness that adds another dimension to the soundscape
- The built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery offers an impressively long battery life of up to 12 hours on a single charge, so you can keep the tunes blasting all day and all night
- An integrated speakerphone lets you enjoy convenient hands-free calling
- 3.5mm AUX input offers a wired option for your non-Bluetooth enabled devices
- Wireless Party Chain allows this speaker to connect and synchronize wirelessly to up to 10 other XB20 speakers (each sold separately), allowing you to listen to your music anywhere in and around your home
- Integrated lighting elevates your party from average to awesome
- Water-resistant design* gives you peace of mind and worry-free use wherever you and your speaker go
- *IPX5 (degree of protection against jets of water): Tested and found to remain functional after exposure to direct jet streams of water using a nozzle of 6.3mm internal diameter from any direction where roughly 12.5 L/min of water is applied for more than 3 minutes from a distance of about 3m. Waterproof performance specifications apply to fresh water, tap water, and sweat, and are not applicable to any other liquids (soapy water, pool water, seawater, etc.).
Connectivity & Media
- USB Cable
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1218 reviewers who responded, 1145 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Entertainment at its best- 30 janvier 2018
Before I bought this, I tried another brand of Bluetooth speaker and it really disappointed me with its poor features which did not match the claim on the website. Then I moved for Sony. It really is what I longed for. I loved its features and power. Fully satisfied.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great sound but does not pair well with my phone- 14 décembre 2017
I love the sound this speaker puts out, but I have had nothing but trouble pairing it with my android phone using Bluetooth. I don't think the problem is with my phone, because it pairs easily to my other Bluetooth devices. At first setup, I must have tried 20 times to get it to pair. It finally did (don't know why - I did nothing different) and the sound was great! I was very impressed! Sadly, a couple days later it dropped the pairing and now it won't pair at all. I hate to have to return the speaker because when it works, it works so well. I'm debating whether to just return it, or exchange it to see if another unit would work better.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Large performance from a small package- 10 janvier 2018
I was quite sceptical that a relatively small device could produce the quality of sound that I was looking for. However, it provides a great all-round sound, ideal for use in various rooms around the house. The "extra bass" facility works well, although we've found the sound quality is rich enough without it in most situations. The speaker worked straight out of the box, it paired immediately with a range of Samsung mobiles and tablets and carries on giving good service. The battery seems to last for a long time between charges - although that will reduce if you run it on high volume all the time. Great little performer with big sound.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent Room-Filling Speaker- 27 novembre 2017
With my Sony XB20 (Extra Bass), I am able to fill the entire living room with sound on this compact device. The battery life on this Bluetooth, pill-shaped speaker is also decent so it's ready to fill with sound when you are. As for the quality of sound, it starts off okay but as you get louder, there is some distortion, it's minimal but compared to speakers in this class, it's still nice. The fact that it is water-resistant is also useful. Splashing it with water won't affect the speaker as long as you remember to wipe it off of course. All in all, this is a great speaker from Sony that introduces a louder sound experience for such a compact package.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great speakers.- 25 janvier 2018
Very good sound quality. Quite even across the frequency ranges, perhaps leaning towards the bassy end a bit. Extra bass feature and lights not as gimmicky as I feared they might be, bass is emphasised very well when needed, and the lights go well with certain types of music when you want them on. Only real gripe I have with it is the battery level indicator being quite vague sometimes; only really a problem when you haven't used it for a few days and can't remember how long you'd been using it for, and it says it has about 70% when it is actually closer to 50%. Other than this, which really is not a big deal, it is a very good quality Bluetooth speaker overall.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.