Sony EXTRA BASS Water-Resistant Bluetooth Wireless Speaker (SRS-XB10) - Red
- Features a compact, portable design so you can easily bring your favourite tunes with you wherever you go
- Near Field Communication (NFC) and Bluetooth connectivity means you don't have to worry about wired connections or elaborate setup sequences
- Cutting-edge EXTRA BASS technology provides deep, punchy bass and loudness that adds another dimension to the soundscape
- The built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery offers an impressively long battery life of up to 16 hours on a single charge, so you can keep the tunes blasting all day and all night
- An integrated speakerphone lets you enjoy convenient hands-free calling
- A 3.5mm AUX input offers a wired option for your non-Bluetooth enabled devices
- This speaker can be connected wirelessly to another XB10 speaker (sold separately) to give you double the power and stereo sound
- Water-resistant design* gives you peace of mind and worry-free use wherever you and your speaker go
- *IPX5 (degree of protection against jets of water): Tested and found to remain functional after exposure to direct jet streams of water using a nozzle of 6.3mm internal diameter from any direction where roughly 12.5 L/min of water is applied for more than 3 minutes from a distance of about 3m. Waterproof performance specifications apply to fresh water, tap water, and sweat, and are not applicable to any other liquids (soapy water, pool water, seawater, etc.).
Connectivity & Media
- USB Cable
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 846 reviewers who responded, 809 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great sound from a small speaker!- October 17, 2018
I purchased my XB10 speaker to listen to music and podcasts while doing a home renovation project. I found it easy to set up, easy to recharge, and I really like the sound that it provides. It is FAR FAR better than the builtin-in speakers on a mobile telephone, laptop, or tablet; it has a decent frequency range, plenty of bass response, and the sound volume is sufficient to fill a typical room in a house. Both music and voices sound just fine. It is also easy to clean off the surface when it gets dirty. It's a typical Sony product; easy to use, works well, nice to look at, good value for the price. I'm very happy with this purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good speaker for the casual buyer- September 15, 2017
A solid mid-price choice for a more casual listener that wants something very portable but also capable of decent quality sound and high volume. The battery life seems to range from about 10 - 18 hours depending on the temperature and age of your speaker. Sound quality dips noticeably at max volume but that same volume can be heard in a car driving 80mph down a highway with a window open so it is understandable. Rubberized coating is good for durability but also lets dust and other particles stick to it which can get gross if not regularly cleaned. Overall its definitely one of the best blue-tooth speakers for the price.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great 2nd speaker for stereo sound- February 24, 2018
I first bought 1 sony xb-10 speaker and was impressed with the mono sound. So, I purchased this 2nd speaker so I can listen to stereo sound using two speakers. Pairing the two speakers was simple and easy. I prefer these two independent and separate speakers from enclosed speakers in one unit because with these two sony xb-10 speakers, I can place one speaker on my left side and the other on my right side so I can really enjoy the stereo sound separation. I can also keep a good distance between the two sony xb-10 speakers and listen from the middle. The stereo sound separation of the two sony xb-10 speakers is so much better to listen to than a stereo speakers enclosed in one unit.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.