Sony ZS-RS60BT Bluetooth Portable Boombox - Black
- Stereo speakers housed in bass-reflex design for an enjoyable listening experience
- Battery compartment opens easily so you can put new batteries in quickly
- Requires 6 size C batteries (sold separately) and lasts up to 26 hours on a single set of batteries
- Bass boost circuitry enhances low-frequency bass performance at the touch of a button
- Bluetooth and NFC technology lets you wirelessly stream music from your smartphone or tablet
- Built-in digital FM/AM stereo tuner with 30 station pre-set memory lets you enjoy a wide variety of radio, talk, and music programming
- Enjoy your favourite CDs or personally recorded CD-R and CD-RW discs
- CD sync feature lets you record a CD in MP3 format onto a USB flash drive
- Auxiliary audio input lets you connect your portable audio device easily
- Integrated headphone jack allows for private listening
- MEGA BASS technology for sound enhancement and high-quality audio
Connectivity & Media
- AC cable (1)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 92 reviewers who responded, 58 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Boombox malfuctioning- February 22, 2018
Hello. My brother bought this boombox for me as a gift for Christmas. About a week ago, when I was testing CDs and learning the system, the CD Player just stopped working. It would pause mid song or sometimes not play at all, and the laser wouldn't move back to its starting position unless I opened the lid and removed the disc. It has become common for me to wake up and find that the radio has stopped playing a CD in the middle of the night. Recently, the radio's Bluetooth has been struggling to connect to my devices, and this causes stuttering and random signal drops. I'm rather upset about this seeing how the radio had so much promise before this.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- slugish- December 9, 2019
overall it looks like a nice product based on specs and list of features. but it has some downsides, did not try all features yet but radio is poor. even for local and very strong FM radio stations this thing drifts and fades away, gets quite noisy, about as good as $2 radios from dollar store. LCD display is not illuminated. manual does not cover radio preset programming other than three favourites. (20 FM and 10AM presets are undocumented). Slow... any search, scroll and tune action takes 5x too long. lamp tube radios from 1930 could switch to another preset instantly but not this thing. USB stick is on front instead of top and this is very light unit. so one needs two hands to use it. how is this a Sony product? Sony are you reading this...?
Not helpful (2)Report
- CD component stops working- January 31, 2021
I bought my first one in 2018. One month after the warranty ran out the CD component stopped working and none of the troubleshooting tips helped. After many calls and letters to Sony they replaced it. My new one lasted less than two years when, again, the CD player stopped working. I've written Sony again - just to see if it can be repaired because it is beyond warranty - but they have not replied. I bought it specifically to have the CD player (and like the Bluetooth option) but now it is of no real use to me. I would not buy this product again. Can't believe it's a Sony product; they are usually so reliable.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report