Sony SRS-XB23 EXTRA BASS Waterproof Bluetooth Wireless Speaker - Blue
Wireless connectivity and fantastic audio quality
- Stream your songs directly from your smartphone via Bluetooth and NFC
- Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity offers extended range, improved speed, and better audio quality
- Take your party to the next level with the EXTRA BASS feature and Live Sound mode
- X-Balanced speaker unit amplifies the power and sound quality
Compact and durable build
- Compact build lets you easily carry it around wherever you want to listen to your tunes
- IP67-certified guarantees durability, as it's dustproof and shockproof
- Waterproof construction lets you dunk it up to 1.5 metres under water
- Horizontal and vertical standing orientation to fit into any space with ease
Other features you'll love
- High-performance battery can last up to 12 hours between charges
- Control sound settings with the Sony Music Center app and Sony Connect
- Party Connect feature lets you sync with up to 100 other speakers, so the whole party grooves to the same beat
- Voice controls let you speak directly to the speaker to control a variety of functions
Connectivity & Media
- USB Cable
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 442 reviewers who responded, 411 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- SO FAR GREAT apart from two things- May 21, 2021
Love it, great sound, Love the olive colour, relatively easy controls, and a pause feature bonus! BUT 1) Design: the controls are green on green and tiny, can't use without getting reading glasses. (NB to designers - some users might be over 50) . If I had seen this before buying I would perhaps not have bought, but love it anyway, despite not being able to read. 2) String: why oh why is the carrying string dangling over the controls - so annoying, and if I take it off Ill probably lose it. I bought to replace a DAB radio - DAB signal was never great anyway so streaming to this is a much better option and can use from ipad or iphone or PC.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Big fan- September 15, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I got this speaker because I wanted something portable to take outside when I’m working out there. I have a lot of yard work and house work to catch up on so I’m constantly outside. I love the sound the speaker gives off. It’s easy to set up and has a good battery life.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great sound & easy to pair.- December 17, 2020
This speaker has great sound (comparable to my former Bose) and was half the price. It is easy to pair. I liked it so much I bought 2. You can link 2 or more together wirelessly by downloading the Sony Music Center App. Stereo mode (left and right speakers) or Party mode in different rooms. Long lasting battery power and great look. I bought the blue. Highly Recommend.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report