Sony SRS-XB23 EXTRA BASS Waterproof Bluetooth Wireless Speaker - Blue
Wireless connectivity and fantastic audio quality
- Stream your songs directly from your smartphone via Bluetooth and NFC
- Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity offers extended range, improved speed, and better audio quality
- Take your party to the next level with the EXTRA BASS feature and Live Sound mode
- X-Balanced speaker unit amplifies the power and sound quality
Compact and durable build
- Compact build lets you easily carry it around wherever you want to listen to your tunes
- IP67-certified guarantees durability, as it's dustproof and shockproof
- Waterproof construction lets you dunk it up to 1.5 metres under water
- Horizontal and vertical standing orientation to fit into any space with ease
Other features you'll love
- High-performance battery can last up to 12 hours between charges
- Control sound settings with the Sony Music Center app and Sony Connect
- Party Connect feature lets you sync with up to 100 other speakers, so the whole party grooves to the same beat
- Voice controls let you speak directly to the speaker to control a variety of functions
Connectivity & Media
- USB Cable
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 268 reviewers who responded, 245 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great sound & easy to pair.- 17 décembre 2020
This speaker has great sound (comparable to my former Bose) and was half the price. It is easy to pair. I liked it so much I bought 2. You can link 2 or more together wirelessly by downloading the Sony Music Center App. Stereo mode (left and right speakers) or Party mode in different rooms. Long lasting battery power and great look. I bought the blue. Highly Recommend.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great project companion- 21 novembre 2020
I was torn when getting this speaker, debating between it and some of the competition, but have been very happy with my decision. I decided based on my experience with some other Sony audio products. The sound is adjustable through the app, so if it isn’t quite to your liking, get in there and tweak it. I turn the bass boost on for music and off for audio books. This is mainly used for the garage and around-the-house while doing projects speaker. I’m delighted compared to my experiences with last generations Bluetooth speakers. This Sony connects quickly and easily, the sound is terrific and the battery life is astounding. I’m usually a black color picker, but this dusty blue is classy.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wireless Speaker- 2 novembre 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] It is so easy to setup, it has speaker phone capability, it has a button to know the battery percentage, control the volume and party connect (i dont use this one yet) let me tell you, after been listen to my music just with my tablet and now with the speaker is huge difference, better sound, I can hear all over the house, extremely loud for such a small unit also too you can go all over house and bluetooth doesn't disconnect or makes the sound of losing signal even through walls really enjoy the sound quality and depth of sound not muffled really is quality sound 12 hour wireless extra bassYes, I would recommend this to a friend.