Sony SRS-XB43 EXTRA BASS Waterproof Bluetooth Wireless Speaker - Black
Seamless connectivity and high-quality sound
- Connect to your smartphone and stream your favourite tunes via Bluetooth and NFC
- EXTRA BASS and Live Sound modes can pump out deep enough bass and loud enough sound to fuel a party
- X-Balanced unit amplifies the power output and quality for smoother refined sound
- Two tweeters give you crisp, clear vocals and other high tones
Compact and durable build
- Compact build lets you easily carry it around wherever you want to listen to your tunes
- IP67-certified guarantees high durability, as it's dustproof and shockproof
- Waterproof construction lets you dunk it up to 1.5 metres under water
- Horizontal and vertical standing orientation to fit into any space with ease
Other features you'll love
- High-performance battery can last up to 24 hours between charges
- USB-C port lets you quickly charge your device when it's low on juice
- Amp up your music with 2 speaker lights and multi-coloured line lights
- Control sound and lighting settings with the Sony Music Center and Fiestable apps to create a party atmosphere
- Party Connect feature lets you sync with up to 100 other speakers, so the whole party grooves to the same beat
- Voice controls let you speak directly to the speaker to control a variety of functions
Connectivity & Media
- USB Cable
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 423 reviewers who responded, 391 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- This thing is a monster!!- January 25, 2021
There’s so much I can say about the SRS-XB43. This thing bumps. 808s sound amazing, so be prepared for people to look your way when your jamming out, lol. There’s so many positive things to say about the speaker. The ONLY thing that caught me off guard, and isn’t really a negative, just a mild heads up, is that this speaker is heavy. I didn’t expect it to be as heavy as it was. Like I said, not a negative, but definitely something I think is good for people to know. Other than that, the SRS-XB43 is a downright monster. And it doesn’t break the bank too bad. For the price it’s a steal. This thing will be the talk of the party, that’s for sure!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Speaker, but- January 10, 2021
Not a Quantum Leap from my SRS-X55 but more like a Porsche 911 evolution. Better battery life, better sound field, better bass, better control via app, has water resistance. Great sound in a bigger package. Great as a driver for portable recording in my laptop DAW. The drawbacks, for me, are; increased weight/size, cloth covering on the bottom where it can get funky when used under less than ideal conditions, light show built in (Really? Why?) put the $$ in the product not on baubles, lack of a grill on the side mounted bass passive drivers. It's a good speaker and I'll be keeping it but there is still a place for my older/functioning SRS-X55 workhorse.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- EXCELLENT Speaker with Great Bass and Sound!- June 9, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Just got this and tested it side by side with a couple of other high-end Sony, JBL, and Ultimate Ears bluetooth speakers. Tweaked the sound settings a bit with the Sony Music Center app on my iPhone and played hours of tunes while toggling between all 4 speakers and comparing sound. This SRS-XB43 is absolutely fantastic. Rich sound and great bass as well. Not overpowering or hollow sound. Top volume not quite has high as my other Sony GTK-PG10, but I think the sound is just better with this SRS-XB43. Lights and customizable blink patterns are fun, but for the most part I'll leave them off to maximize battery life. Look forward to additional use outdoors this summer and beyond!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.