Sony Streaming Blu-ray Player with Wi-Fi (BDP-S3700)
- Full HD 1080p video output with DVD upscaling ensures your Blu-ray movies, DVDs, and TV shows look crisp, clear, and incredibly lifelike
- Fast, stable Wi-Fi lets you wirelessly connect to your home internet network
- Instantly stream games and content from more than 300 services including PlayStation Now, Netflix, and YouTube (subscriptions may be required to access content)
- Miracast screen-mirroring technology lets your stream content from your mobile device to your TV for improved sharing with friends and family
- Dolby True HD and DTS-HD Master Audio capabilities allow for cinematic HD sound
- Handy USB port lets you connect a memory stick or other device when you want to view downloaded video content, or share vacation photos and videos with your family and friends
- Ethernet and HDMI ports give you further connectivity options for external devices
- Quick start makes boot-up and loading times fast, while the customisable user interface gives you easy access to apps and functions
- Compatible with the TV SideView app, which you can use on your smartphone or tablet to explore program listings
- Energy Star 3.0 compliant ensures energy efficiency
- Includes remote control and 2 AAA batteries
Required accessories (sold separately)
- Cables you'll need: HDMI cables (to connect the receiver to your TV)
- Optional cables: coaxial cables (for digital audio)
- Remote Control
- 2 x AAA Batteries
- Customer Registration Card
- Instruction Manual
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 11974 reviewers who responded, 10892 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Compact design- October 8, 2021
I particularly wanted a compact HD dvd player to fit a small space. This player is small but has lots of features and is multi regional. It also has several apps included (which I have on my smart tv so were not essential). The picture quality is excellent - far superior to my previous large Samsung HD player - but it does take a few moments to identify and load a disc which can be a slight annoyance and the only negative feature and the reason I give it 4 rather than 5 stars. There are cheaper compact products on the market but I’m more than happy with the quality of this Sony player.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great picture, decent build quality.- February 10, 2022
I've owned this player for 5+ years and have been very pleased with it's performance. The picture quality has been fantastic and the HDMI connection has never posed any problems. It makes for a great 3D Blu-ray player as well. At first I was disappointed that I didn't have a built-in display but I didn't miss it too much. The GUI isn't the best out there and the apps are all a bit clunky. I recommend another device for streaming. Unfortunately the disc drawer cover won't flip back up anymore.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not at ANY price- August 26, 2017
Horribly substandard Sony product. I find it hard to believe they even manufactured this Blue Ray player. Don't be fooled by past product trust in the name plate. Ridiculously slow to commands, manual or remote & does not play well with others. Bad interface with LG or Denon. Forget the sale price regardless, it's just a very bad choice.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- So far so very good- October 2, 2020
I have used this only a couple of times, and it works great, easy to use and the quality is excellent. I needed a Wi-Fi connectivity in a Blu-Ray player. It has a some apps and so I can connect to YouTube, Netflix and others too. I like the way it projects the visual and audio, as it looks great and sounds great.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Does The Job- May 1, 2020
Bought this so I could watch movies I owned during the world shutdown (Covid). I did not need a unit that offered streaming but the price was right and this gave me flexibility to move the unit to another room later. The Blu-ray player has performed flawlessly. This machine does not have many high end perks but it plays movies. What more do I need? There is a little annoying thing in where my TV changes inputs when i first start using the blu-ray player ...like when I first put the disc in... but that is probably my TV acting funny as its an older plasma (yes, i said plasma) tv. No issues with the Sony Blu-ray player....i would buy it again.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.