Sony Vlogger Accessory Kit (ACCVC1)
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Accessory kit for vloggers and influencers includes a wireless Bluetooth grip/tripod and a 64GB UHS-II SD card
- Supports payloads up to 1.5kg (53oz.) to accommodate select camera models
- Bluetooth 4.2 (2.4GHz) gives you cable-free freedom to shoot content the way you want
- Grip can be converted to a stable, table top, or tripod by spreading the integrated leg for hands-free operation
- C1 button on the grip lets you operate the camera's C1 button-assigned function
- Allows quick changes from selfie to back camera, so you never miss an important shot
- Flip button allows rotation of the grip head with click stops every 90-degree that makes it easy to shoot in any orientation with optimal stability
- Quick tilt function can be adjusted up to 80 degrees upwards and 90 degrees downwards as a grip, and 40 degrees up and 90 degrees down as a tripod, allowing you to set the perfect camera angle to capture a wide range of shots or videos
- Lock switch prevents the accidental activation of buttons while shooting
- Remote control button on the grip allows easy operation of the camera
- Contoured handle allows stable shooting and comfortable operation, whether it's attached to a compact or mirrorless interchangeable-lens camera
- Indicator shows camera status and flashes in case of low battery
- Moisture- and dust-resistant design makes shooting outdoors a breeze
- Grip is compatible with select Sony cameras including the ZV-1, a9 II, a9, a7R IV, a7R III, a7 III, a6600, a6400, a6100 series, and RX100 VII/RX0 II (note: firmware must be updated)
- Includes a 64GB SD card with UHS-II interface that's compatible with UHS-II devices, with up to 270MB/s read speed and up to 70MB/s write speeds to easily handle large files and 4K videos
- SD card's IP57 rating makes it dust-resistant as well as resistant to rain and splashes
- Sony GP-VPT2BT Wireless Shooting Grip
- 64GB UHS-II SD Card (SF-E64/T1)
- CR2032 Lithium Coin Cell Battery
- Carrying Pouch
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 156 reviewers who responded, 141 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Best Tripod For Sony Cameras- September 9, 2021
I got this product to add to my Sony ZV-1 and it is amazing. With this Tripod it is way easier to film videos and vlogs. The Tripod has the right amount of tolls such as record , picture and zoom. I feel like if you are a content creator or needing a Tripod this is for sure something to invest in. Also it having a memory card is key! I love this Tripod and recommend it to anyone who is looking for a Tripod for their Sony camera! • • • Best Buy College Crew members receive products to write honest, unbiased reviews. Reviewers have been provided products free of charge and may have received nominal compensationYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great if you vlog, but it's also a nice remote- July 23, 2020
It's good if you vlog, but the closeness of the camera still means the lense is tight on your face, especially with you're walking around with it. Otherwise, get a different grip with a longer handle. I like that it turns into a tripod and you can set it down very easily and use it with a quick push of the button. I plan on using it as a remote switch, however, while having it mounted on a tripod. There aren't many buttons on the device so it's easy to figure out. And, unlike other devices, I had no problem figuring out how to connect it via blutooth. (I did have to look at the instructions, but there were no surprised when I tried it.) It's also nice it came with a SD card. To capture 4K video, all of my old SD cards were useless.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Does NOT connect- July 30, 2021
The product did not connect to my Sony ZV-1 camera. I followed the instructions, and still no connection. Took the camera on a trip and wasn't even able to use the grip and film videos. Just got back from trip, and will be returning. Make sure you test out the connection before going anywhere with camera because return period is short so you don't want to be stuck with defective item. Will be returning and ordering another one. If connection problem occurs again then will return camera as well, but if it works then will update this review.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.