Sony WF-XB700 In-Ear Truly Wireless Headphones - Black
An amazing truly wireless audio experience
- Ergonomic design with in-ear buds offer a secure fit for your ears and provide all-day comfort
- Truly wireless headphones with Bluetooth 5.0 technology quickly pair up with your smartphone or other compatible devices within a range of 10 metres
- 12mm neodymium magnetic drivers deliver Sony's EXTRA BASS technology to enhance your listening experience with punchy, deep bass
- Frequency response range from 20Hz to 20,000Hz takes you from the lowest bass to the highest treble
- Compatibility with Google Assistant and Siri lets you use voice commands to cue music, make calls, and much more
Keeping you in control
- In-line controls give you quick and convenient access to skip tracks, adjust the volume, and answer your voice calls hands-free
- Built-in mic with echo reduction makes your hands-free calls loud and clear
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides up to 9 hours of continuous listening time
- Portable charging case gives you an additional 9 hours of power for a total of 18 hours
- Splash-proof, sweat-resistant IPX4 design means you can use these headphones during intense workouts or rainy days
- Charging Case
- USB Cable
- Warranty Card
- Operating Instructions
- Reference Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 612 reviewers who responded, 503 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good bass!- July 24, 2020
I have to admit that I was very skeptical on purchasing these headphones. I've used in ear headphones and the bass never really delivers. So when I heard about these headphones I was hesitant to try them out, but figured "why not ?". I'm glad I did! These delivered and I was pleasantly surprised on how the bass was. It rivals some of my over the ear headphones in terms of bass. Also I didn't experience any connectivity issues at all or have problems pairing to my (Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra) phone. If youre looking for a pair of in ear headphones with some good deep bass..give these a chance, I think you'd be surprised how powerful they sound.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasantly Surprised- May 28, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Right out of the box I was skeptical of these earbuds. As an avid runner not having the ear hook made me nervous about these guys falling out. Turns out they sit in the ear very comfortably, in fact these are the most comfortable BT earbuds I’ve ever used. I usually run 3 miles 4x a week and I’ve yet to have an earbud fall out due to sweat and when they say extra bass man do they mean it! It really helps to drone out the hollow noise in your head that some earbuds can create. An added bonus is that these guys have magnetic locks in their charging case which easily locks it into the charging tines, no need to hope they charge.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great sound- November 7, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I have used these ear buds to listen to music or videos while my kids are doing virtual school. I have gotten a few calls while wearing them. One person said I sounded so loud, and the next person was hearing everything that my kids were doing and picking up all the background noise. So now I just disconnect them when I have a call. It isn't that bad because I am home, but if I was at the gym working out or something that would be annoying. Tje sounds quality is great and really clear. I also have a good range so i do to need to be right by my phone the whole time.. They are comfortable and charge easily. I would recommend them.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.