Sony WH-CH510 Over-Ear Bluetooth Headphones - Black
- Over-ear headphones and an over-the-head band provide an easy-to-wear fit for all-day comfort
- Bluetooth streaming and NFC One-touch technology offers exceptional wireless sound quality
- 30mm driver unit and ferrite magnets deliver rich, crystal-clear audio
- Charges quickly with a USB-C connection and provides you with up to 35 hours of cord-free listening time
- Built-in microphone lets you speak to your voice assistant and make and receive calls hands-free
- Swivel design makes them perfectly portable for travel
- USB Type-C Cable
- Warranty Card
- Operating Instructions
- Reference Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1728 reviewers who responded, 1554 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- NOT over the ear as described- April 22, 2020
I needed to purchase a headphone set with Mic for my online meetings. I chose this pair for the high ratings and the description. I have small ears and purchased these Sony today at full price. So disappointed. I am very very frustrated as the Sony 510 fully lay on my ears and press my ears in (they do not make contact with my head only on ears) and completely rests on my head. THEY ARE ON EAR NOT OVER. Due to Covid19 I was unable to try on ahead of time and went with a good brand that was advertised as OVER THE EAR. Hate these as they hurt. I gave them a 2 star as the sound and Mic were good but the comfort laying ON MY EARS was horrid.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (17)Report
- Great wireless headphones- July 28, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The Sony WH-CH510 Wireless headphones is a great wireless headphone to use. I like that it is lightweight and has a simple, modern design. It’s very easy to pair with my devices and I’ve had no issues with dropped connections. The battery lasts 35 hours so you get plenty of use out of them. The audio quality is excellent, as I expect nothing less from Sony. The headphones are very durable, and are made of a sturdy material. I highly recommend these headphones for anyone looking for a high quality wireless headphone to use.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- If only they'd stay connected...- October 26, 2019
I bought these on 10/14. They were easy enough to setup, have okay battery life, and decent sound quality for the price. My low rating is because they keep randomly disconnecting and/or shutting off. I've tried resetting them and I'm still experience issue. I had problems with two laptops (Dell & HP), as well as, my cellphone. (Samsung) So clearly it's not device specific. It's also not a range issue as they seem to disconnect when I'm not even a foot away. If it only did it while I was listening to music I could manage. But they've disconnected me during calls and that won't due. I will be returning them and looking elsewhere.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.