Sony WH-CH710N Over-Ear Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones - Black
An amazing wireless audio experience
- Over-ear headphones with over-the-head band and adjustable metal sliders offer superb comfort and a precise fit for stability while you move around
- Bluetooth 5.0 and NFC technology offer wireless connectivity with Bluetooth-enabled and NFC-ready devices with a single touch
- 30mm dome drivers gives you crystal-clear audio by reproducing every sound note in precise quality
- Frequency response range from 7Hz to 20,000Hz takes you from the lowest bass to the highest treble
- Built-in Google Assistant lets you use voice commands to cue music, make calls, and much more
Active noise cancellation
- Smart noise cancellation keeps you fully engaged with your audio
- Dual Noise Sensor technology detects ambient noise and keeps it at bay so it won't interfere with your music
Keeping you in control
- Convenient in-line controls give easy access to volume adjustments and allow you to answer your calls hands-free
- Built-in mic with echo reduction makes your hands-free calls loud and clear
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides up to 35 hours of playback time when fully charged; quick-charge option also available
- Foldable design means they're easy to take with you on the go
- Connection Cable
- USB Cable
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1030 reviewers who responded, 884 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- These are really awesome !- 15 août 2021
Biased .... I really have a thing for Sony products. Bought many different things made by Sony over the years, and I've yet to be letdown ! Read a review on the web where they guy was about 50/50 on these. I gotta say tho, the bass is tight, mids and highs are nicely balanced. Controls are good and easy to use once ya get used to where they are on them. They took about 2 hours to charge first time, had them on for about 3 hours now and pushing the little button tells me they are still fully charged. I think they are a great value at $130 price mark ! I think after listening to mine, my wife is gonna go get her own set ! I know I'm gonna get a lot of use out of these !!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great Headphones- 15 mai 2021
Very good sound. Could use a bit more range on the volume level, but not a deal breaker. Nice noise canceling and blocks out about 85% of ambient noise. I used it on a recent trip to FL on the airplane and had no complaints. The background noise was virtually eliminated and I feel that an airplane is pretty much the bar/standard!!! If you don’t want to spend the high $$$ of B0SE but still want a quality sound with wireless connectivity & good noise cancellation this is worth a try. I have the B0SE QC15 and of course they are better, but they costed considerably more. They were not Bluetooth so I decided to try the Sony. Very happy I did!!!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great product!- 7 octobre 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I fell in love with these overhead headphones. They are lightweight, the material is plastic, which gave me doubts in the beginning, but then I realized it gives this light feel, and your head and neck do not hurt after wearing them. When you put them on, the cozy closed atmosphere is created, the ear is fully covered. The sound is deep and ambient, I can hear all the shades of the sound, the beats, and the bases. I have had calls, listened to music, to different podcasts and the performance was excellent in each of the cases. I love the noise-canceling feature during the calls, as my husband and I work in the same room. No disturbances whatsoever.