Sony WHXB900N Over-Ear Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones - Black
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection Replacement PlanSee Benefits
- Bluetooth technology and NFC compatibility let you easily connect to your devices to enjoy wireless music
- EXTRA BASS enhances low-end frequencies to unleash the deep power on every track with the touch of a button
- Advanced digital noise-cancelling technology provides an immersive audio experience
- Touch-sensor controls allow you to start and stop the music, adjust the volume, answer phone calls, and more
- Built-in mic allows you to take calls with hands-free convenience and interact with a smart assistant like Siri, Amazon Alexa, or Google Assistant
- Up to 30 hours of wireless playback on a single charge so you can listen all day long
- Folding design offers maximum portability, ideal for travel and commutes
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 628 reviewers who responded, 584 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- 3.5/5 - Comfy, meh ANC, Good Sound and Quality- October 1, 2020
Sound Quality 5/5 - No issues, I think they sound great ANC 2.5/5 - ANC is ok...my $50 taotronics earbuds have much better ANC tbh. But these are certainly good enough for flights and the workplace Comfort 5/5 Battery 5/5 Quality 5/5 - I've had these for nearly a year and wear them a LOT. Even for running. They don't show any sign of wear yet. Important note: I use these for running and walking the pooch. Unfortunately the design allows wind in, rendering the ANC pretty useless. So if you expect to be outdoors alot, consider another model. Overall I'm happy because I got them on sale. But I would likely look for a different set better suited for running (e.g., less sensitive to wind) on my next purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (4)Not helpful (0)Report
- Cheap plastic breaks too easily- April 8, 2020
Sound quality was fine but the piece over the head is made of plastic which broke where the headphone connects far too easily. Now I am stuck with no way to fix. Very disappointed.Helpful (8)Not helpful (4)Report
- - August 27, 2020No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (1)Not helpful (9)Report