Sony WHXB900N Over-Ear Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones - Blue
- Bluetooth technology and NFC compatibility let you easily connect to your devices to enjoy wireless music
- EXTRA BASS enhances low-end frequencies to unleash the deep power on every track with the touch of a button
- Advanced digital noise-cancelling technology provides an immersive audio experience
- Touch-sensor controls allow you to start and stop the music, adjust the volume, answer phone calls, and more
- Built-in mic allows you to take calls with hands-free convenience and interact with a smart assistant like Siri, Amazon Alexa, or Google Assistant
- Up to 30 hours of wireless playback on a single charge so you can listen all day long
- Folding design offers maximum portability, ideal for travel and commutes
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 90 reviewers who responded, 65 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- great pair of headphones- November 27, 2020
I had these headphones for exactly 1 year. Overall It's a comfortable pair of headphones, the top is made out of plastic so If you only use them for a couple of hours at a time, you won’t have any issues. But if you want to wear them for any longer than that you will feel a lot of pressure in and around your head. it has USB-C charging, good battery life, and effective noise-canceling. It works well as a headset for making calls, and the sound quality is quite good as long as you don't mind a preponderance of bass. I wish Sony would have provided a hard case instead of a cheap flimsy fleece pouch. It's worth buying at its sales priceYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- 3.5/5 - Comfy, meh ANC, Good Sound and Quality- October 1, 2020
Sound Quality 5/5 - No issues, I think they sound great ANC 2.5/5 - ANC is ok...my $50 taotronics earbuds have much better ANC tbh. But these are certainly good enough for flights and the workplace Comfort 5/5 Battery 5/5 Quality 5/5 - I've had these for nearly a year and wear them a LOT. Even for running. They don't show any sign of wear yet. Important note: I use these for running and walking the pooch. Unfortunately the design allows wind in, rendering the ANC pretty useless. So if you expect to be outdoors alot, consider another model. Overall I'm happy because I got them on sale. But I would likely look for a different set better suited for running (e.g., less sensitive to wind) on my next purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Great Headphones- March 14, 2020
I bought these on sale to replace my Bose QC15 from 2012. (Personal Preference) They look better, they sound better, they're alot more comfortable and they're wireless. USB C is a plus, because it's now future proof and I can use the same charging cable as my phone. It was a huge upgrade for me and I'm very satisfied Lost 1 star, because it came with a cheap pouch. While my old 2012 Bose QC15 came with a hard case. They should added the same hard case like they did with the Sony M3.
Not helpful (1)Report