Sony WHXB900N Over-Ear Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones - Grey
- Bluetooth technology and NFC compatibility let you easily connect to your devices to enjoy wireless music
- EXTRA BASS enhances low-end frequencies to unleash the deep power on every track with the touch of a button
- Advanced digital noise-cancelling technology provides an immersive audio experience
- Touch-sensor controls allow you to start and stop the music, adjust the volume, answer phone calls, and more
- Built-in mic allows you to take calls with hands-free convenience and interact with a smart assistant like Siri, Amazon Alexa, or Google Assistant
- Up to 30 hours of wireless playback on a single charge so you can listen all day long
- Folding design offers maximum portability, ideal for travel and commutes
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 642 reviewers who responded, 577 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- great pair of headphones- November 27, 2020
I had these headphones for exactly 1 year. Overall It's a comfortable pair of headphones, the top is made out of plastic so If you only use them for a couple of hours at a time, you won’t have any issues. But if you want to wear them for any longer than that you will feel a lot of pressure in and around your head. it has USB-C charging, good battery life, and effective noise-canceling. It works well as a headset for making calls, and the sound quality is quite good as long as you don't mind a preponderance of bass. I wish Sony would have provided a hard case instead of a cheap flimsy fleece pouch. It's worth buying at its sales priceYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- 3.5/5 - Comfy, meh ANC, Good Sound and Quality- October 1, 2020
Sound Quality 5/5 - No issues, I think they sound great ANC 2.5/5 - ANC is ok...my $50 taotronics earbuds have much better ANC tbh. But these are certainly good enough for flights and the workplace Comfort 5/5 Battery 5/5 Quality 5/5 - I've had these for nearly a year and wear them a LOT. Even for running. They don't show any sign of wear yet. Important note: I use these for running and walking the pooch. Unfortunately the design allows wind in, rendering the ANC pretty useless. So if you expect to be outdoors alot, consider another model. Overall I'm happy because I got them on sale. But I would likely look for a different set better suited for running (e.g., less sensitive to wind) on my next purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Stellar sound, decent noise cancelling- December 31, 2019
I purchased the 1000XM3’s and these I am reviewing. The more expensive 1000XM3’s had much better noise cancelling, not that these are bad at that, just not as good as the higher price model. The trade off I found was that the XB900n’s have more bass and louder overall sound. If you really want loud great sound with definite bass tones, you will want these. If you prefer more noise cancelling and great audio without wanting it really loud with a lot of bass, then you would want to buy the 1000XM3’s. Since my primary use for these is sound vs noise cancelling I decided to keep these and return the higher price model.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.