Sony WI-XB400 In-Ear Bluetooth Headphones - Black
- In-ear headphones deliver big sound in a small package so you can wear them virtually anywhere
- Comfortable neckband style features magnetic buds for easy carrying
- Bluetooth streaming technology offers exceptional wireless quality
- 12mm driver unit and neodymium magnets deliver rich, crystal-clear audio with extra bass
- Charges quickly with the USB-C connection and provides you with 15 hours of cord-free listening time
- Inline microphone lets you speak to your voice assistant and make and receive calls hands-free
- USB Type-C Cable
- Warranty Card
- Operating Instructions
- Reference Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 631 reviewers who responded, 532 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Bose ear buds aren't perfect, but maybe best avail- October 25, 2019
My second pair. First pair crapped out after about two years of usage. So if buying a second pair of the same is an endorsement... I would say the only think I don't like, and this may be a function of my phone and not the buds, is that sometimes, the signal gets spotty. In that case, I switch my phone to my back pocket on the right side, the side of the Bose that appears to have the receiving hardware. But I've got a pair of Sonys that do the same thing, so I think it's the phone, and even more likely something about the protective case of the phone that is hindering the signal. If they make a phone case that enhances bluetooth signal, buy them as a pair!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good sound- May 23, 2020
These have very good sound quality, if you mainly plan on using them at the office, school or while traveling they should work fine for you. If you are looking for something to use while exercising, keep looking. The counter weight design doesn’t work well, at least not for my big neck. They keep sliding around even if you tuck them under your shirt. The noise canceling and Bluetooth connection are fairly good with a couple of caveats. If you carry your phone in a pocket and cover the control panel you can get signal interference which breaks the sound up. Also, if you’re wearing a jacket, if the wires rub against it there can be noise transference to the ear buds.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Materials- February 4, 2021
I bought these headphones with great expectation, however a week; the plastic part that covers the cable in the headphones broke, the material is very bad and delicate. The bluetooth connection is too unstable and you have to disconnect it so that it recognizes the sound well and does not stutter. I love the sound unfortunately the cable broke after 4 months of use and the right earphone stopped sounding, they are not worth it at all. I hate them, I will never buy Sony headphones again.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.