Sony WIC200 In-Ear Bluetooth Headphones - Black
- Lightweight in-ear headphones with a flexible behind-the-neck band provide wireless convenience, great sound, long battery life, and a comfortable fit
- Bluetooth technology wirelessly connects to compatible devices for access to your musical files, streaming audio services, audio books, and more
- Powerful 9mm drivers deliver crisp, clear sound
- In-line controls make it easy to manage your music
- Built-in microphone handles phone calls or accesses your voice assistant with hands-free convenience
- Experience up to 15 hours of battery life for all-day enjoyment
- Fully recharges in 3 hours
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 500 reviewers who responded, 448 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Lite Weight and Great Sound, Just What I Needed- July 30, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Working remote has been taxing enough and I was looking for good quality and lightweight set of wireless headphones that would last all day through countless web meetings. Wow am I glad I received Sony's latest WI-C200 last month, they have been exactly what I was looking for. The sound quality through Bluetooth is amazing and the battery last for days, which is very nice not having to recharge. In addition, I was not interested in the big bulky over-the-ear headphones that are available as those irritate my skin. The Sony WI-C200 In-Ear is very comfortable for all-day web discussions. I could not be more please with these new HeadphonesYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- My first wireless headphones- October 20, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This is my first pair of wireless headphones. Honestly, I never bought them before because I just didn’t understand how they would work. I’m now converted to the wireless headphone lovers!! It came with super easy instructions. Just charge it up (USB-C charger it came with), turn on Bluetooth with my iPhone, click it when it pops up, and that’s it!!! They fit snug in my ears and stay put. There are additional ear pieces in different sizes to choose. These are all around great to my surprise! They sounds very nice too with music and clear speaking voices. OH! And I can talk on the phone with them. You can even adjust the volume on them too!! So cool!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dreadful Design- May 19, 2021
These headphones have an incredibly poor design. The weighted sections on either side have the opposite of the intended effect: the added weight means that the wiring moves around more than on headphones without this feature. As soon as the weighted parts fall being your shoulders, they pull the earbuds out of your ears. This has been a consistent problem for me, meaning I am constantly having to replace my earbuds when training at the gym, and they are utterly impossible to use whilst running. The audio has been good, and the microphone also seems to work well, but this does not make them a worthwhile purchase given the above flaws.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.