Sony X80J 43" 4K UHD HDR LED Smart Google TV (KD43X80J) - 2021
Big and Beautiful Screen
- 43" 4K screen provides an immersive viewing experience with 3840 x 2160 native resolution
- Google Smart TV functionality enables seamless browsing of 400,000+ movies and TV episodes (subscriptions may be required)
- LED backlighting provides excellent viewing angles and consistent brightness
- HDR colour reproduction ensures a nearly life-like picture
- Motionflow XR 240 and 60Hz refresh rate keep fast-moving action blur-free for sports and action movies that truly pop
A Picture Like You've Never Seen Before
- Triluminos Pro creates accurate colours so every image is natural and ideally tuned to the your eyes
- Dolby Vision helps you watch cinematic content as its creator intended
- 4K X-Reality Pro upscaling takes HD content and makes it more detailed thanks to intelligent processing for an effect that makes all images closer to 4K no matter what
Smart and Easy to Use
- Google TV and Apple AirPlay let you play your favourite content easily
- Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, YouTube, Apple TV, and many more apps included for nearly endless choices (may require additional subscriptions; sold separately)
- Google Assistant voice controls so you can relax and ask to play movies, TV shows, music, and more all with a few simple commands
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and wired internet capable, ensuring you can place this TV wherever you desire
- Four HDMI ports, one mini jack AV input, one headphone jack, and two USB ports enable flexible wired connectivity
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Table-Top Stand
- AC Power Cord
- Voice Remote Control
- Quick Setup Guide
- Operating Instructions
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 560 reviewers who responded, 474 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Smart TV!- August 6, 2021
We bought this 43 inch Sony TV after doing thorough research on multiple brands. An old analog TV died, so we moved our 10 year old Sony 32 inch TV to a different room to replace the old TV. We had Best Buy deliver the TV and watched the video about removing the TV from the box and assembling the stand. The video was helpful, but it should have mentioned that it is best to position the TV face up on a blanket with the bottom hanging down to assemble the stand. The setup was easy, and we love the picture quality and smart TV options. Sometimes we use the HDMI cable with a laptop and sometimes the Ethernet cable to view Web-based content.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Let Down- November 29, 2021
Let me first say the picture quality is fine. However, playing from USB, it does not recognize some of my sticks, most content stutters, if it plays at all. It seems to have the most issues with H.265 encoded 4K, though others have issues as well, I guess it has a poor CPU in it. It should be said all of this works on my old Samsung 7000 from 3 years ago and my NVIDIA shield which is even older. It, shockingly, also keeps muting my Sony STR-850 receiver. Thoroughly disappointed. I have switched back to using my shield and running everything through the STR-850 and disabling everything I can on this TV. It at least makes a good monitor.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Fair with some annoying flaws- August 30, 2021
The TV is good overall but giving it a fair rating because of a few issues that you shouldn't have to face at this price point: 1. The Wifi takes a couple of mins to connect. So it gets a little annoying when you have to wait for a couple of mins before you can start watching, every time you turn on the TV 2. It only has 4GB internal storage. This means you will have to delete apps to make space for new ones 3. The brightness is not that high. When the window blinds are open it's hard to see even with max brightness I would expect these issues in a lower priced TV but definitely not in such an expensive one. Sony needs to do betterNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.