Sony X80J 50" 4K UHD HDR LED Smart Google TV (KD50X80J) - 2021
Big and Beautiful Screen
- 50" 4K screen provides an immersive viewing experience with 3840 x 2160 native resolution
- Google Smart TV functionality enables seamless browsing of 400,000+ movies and TV episodes (subscriptions may be required)
- LED backlighting provides excellent viewing angles and consistent brightness
- HDR colour reproduction ensures a nearly life-like picture
- Motionflow XR 240 and 60Hz refresh rate keep fast-moving action blur-free for sports and action movies that truly pop
A Picture Like You've Never Seen Before
- Triluminos Pro creates accurate colours so every image is natural and ideally tuned to the your eyes
- Dolby Vision helps you watch cinematic content as its creator intended
- 4K X-Reality Pro upscaling takes HD content and makes it more detailed thanks to intelligent processing for an effect that makes all images closer to 4K no matter what
Smart and Easy to Use
- Google TV and Apple AirPlay let you play your favourite content easily
- Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, YouTube, Apple TV, and many more apps included for nearly endless choices (may require additional subscriptions; sold separately)
- Google Assistant voice controls so you can relax and ask to play movies, TV shows, music, and more all with a few simple commands
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and wired internet capable, ensuring you can place this TV wherever you desire
- Four HDMI ports, one mini jack AV input, one headphone jack, and two USB ports enable flexible wired connectivity
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Table-Top Stand
- AC Power Cord
- Voice Remote Control
- Quick Setup Guide
- Operating Instructions
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4397 reviewers who responded, 4054 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Sony 55" Satisfied customer!- 12 février 2022
Happy customer! Overall, it's a pretty well rounded tv. The Sony x80j checked all my boxes including price.Picture needs few adjustments. Regular tv and stream looks great! Also, Using with Sony UBP-X700 4k player+ tv combo is great as well with HDR10, Dobly Vision options, 4k SDR, HLG. Black Adjust with clearness for better black levels. Example pics) TV furniture pic in standard mode using local channel, (Thor Ragnarok)from MA App in HDR10, 1080p Dolby Vision bright upskaled to 4k using Sony 4k player(the lady in blue). Lastly is Sony 4k player blur ray 1080p using SDR(Girl walking in the sidewalk). Again, well rounded tv. I was coming from a 11yr old 1080p tv non smart.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth for money- 23 décembre 2021
Had LG 55 inch TV for last 2 years. Have not faced any issues till it blacked out suddenly a day. Bought this Sony x80j Tv 55 inch TV on Black Friday deal for 549$. Original cost was 799$. Initially faced issue in setting up. Faced issue with WiFi connectivity. Took almost 2 hrs to figure out the resolution. Then had issue with streaming apps like Disney plus and Amazon prime video. After multiple try with uninstall and installing. It worked out. Recently Pluto TV added live TV for Sony Android TV's. It works great. Pros: Picture quality Sound quality Cons: Initially TV Setup Internet connectivity Initial Streaming apps setup Once the setup is done. All goes good. Definitely recommend for a friendYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Built in Google TV- 1 mai 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Owning many Sony products in the past, I knew this would be a great TV, the best part is that it has screen mirroring and Google TV built in, with many apps like HULU, Disney, Netflix, YouTube and etc... The remote control is easy to use and has a voice feature to ask google any question or launch apps. Screen is very bright and has excellent 4K picture quality. The TV was ready to use right out of the box, easy as just putting in the legs and power cord and turn it on. I highly recommend this TV if your in the market for a new one.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can't go wrong with Sony. X80J.- 11 janvier 2022
So after 15 years I finally decided to upgrade my current Samsung 32" LCD to the 55" Sony X80J cuz after all, my current Samsung's still working fine. I did quite a research and finally decided this model is best suited for my budget and my expectations. This is a great TV for a small apartment. The color is vibrant and the speaker is loud enough for my listening. Setup was a little tedious with Google Home app cuz I had to call Google customer service and they were great in assisting me. The Google assistant on the remote is Best! Got it at a very good deal and I truly recommend this 2021 Sony entry level smart tv.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- PERFECT TV- 15 mai 2021
Best TV ever Very good for Dolby vision image, now everything looks fantastic. Conclusion ‘AWESOME TV’Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.